We had a very comfortable stay at the Classic guest house, Edinburgh. The landlady and staff are very friendly and helpful.The location of the guest house is very good for the city centre which has everything to offer being the capital city of Scotland.The room was warm and the bed was totally comfortable,the en-suite was a little small,but it served it's purpose. The breakfast was spot on, beautifully cooked and definitely enough to keep you going 'till lunch time.Would definitely recommend and visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Classic Guest House Edinburgh, a Victorian town house located in a quiet, residential area and offering quality 3 Star B&B accommodation with free parking and free Wi-Fi close to Edinburgh city centre, Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street. All our rooms are elegant, comfortable and tastefully decorated to a very high standard and are thoughtfully equipped. A sumptuous Scottish Breakfast can be enjoyed in the conservatory, overlooking our beautiful garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Classic Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classic Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Classic Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland