Found the Classic on TripAdvisor in the part of Edinburgh we wanted to stay in and it lived up to its promise. Booking was easy - picked up the phone and booked it two weeks in advance,
When we arrived everything was ready and we headed back into the middle of town. There is a great bus service into the centre almost from the front door and it takes about 15 mins - for £3.50 a day pass on Lothian Buses is well worth it.
Room was scrupulously clean, as was whole establishment, and the service was excellent - friendly and helpful without being overbearing. Breakfast was delightful and beautifully cooked.
One of the best value overnight stays for a long time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Classic Guest House Edinburgh, a Victorian town house located in a quiet, residential area and offering quality 3 Star B&B accommodation with free parking and free Wi-Fi close to Edinburgh city centre, Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street. All our rooms are elegant, comfortable and tastefully decorated to a very high standard and are thoughtfully equipped. A sumptuous Scottish Breakfast can be enjoyed in the conservatory, overlooking our beautiful garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Classic Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classic Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Classic Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland