Once again the good fairy was looking after us when we booked this B & B. Great staff, breakfast fabulous and very friendly staff. Easy bus ride from centre of edinburgh and being a main type road buses were very regular. Rooms not huge but clean and tea and coffee facilities. Bathroom a wee bit small but not a major problem for us. Would recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Classic Guest House Edinburgh, a Victorian town house located in a quiet, residential area and offering quality 3 Star B&B accommodation with free parking and free Wi-Fi close to Edinburgh city centre, Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street. All our rooms are elegant, comfortable and tastefully decorated to a very high standard and are thoughtfully equipped. A sumptuous Scottish Breakfast can be enjoyed in the conservatory, overlooking our beautiful garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Classic Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classic Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Classic Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland