At the last minute we decided we needed a wee holiday and booked a hotel with laterooms.com. It was exactly what we were looking for. The owner was relaxed and friendly and made us feel at home. We had the freedom to come and go as we pleased, the ensuite room was clean and comfortable and he offered us the choice to have a late breakfast, which was exactly what we needed after late nights in the city. The breakfast was well presented with plenty of choice, and just right for setting us up for a busy day. The house is situated near to the city centre - about 5-10 walk away (we didn't use the car and left it parked). All in all this was ideal for us and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We would recommend this guest house to anyone considering a value for money break and will certainly use it again. It would also be perfect for business trips too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Classic Guest House Edinburgh, a Victorian town house located in a quiet, residential area and offering quality 3 Star B&B accommodation with free parking and free Wi-Fi close to Edinburgh city centre, Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street. All our rooms are elegant, comfortable and tastefully decorated to a very high standard and are thoughtfully equipped. A sumptuous Scottish Breakfast can be enjoyed in the conservatory, overlooking our beautiful garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Classic Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classic Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Classic Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland