“Came in with high expectations”

Artisan Cheesecakes
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #20 of 73 Dessert in Edinburgh
Description: Making many flavours of cheesecake! With a different selection available every day, we will try our hardest to make all your cheesecake dreams come true! Have you tried our home baked bagels?? We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

You have to try the Scottish Tablets.

Came in with high expectations, and on my first bite, I giggled like a kid.

Best cheesecake in town.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Popped into the Livingstone shop when passing, great little place, nice comfy seating area and the option of takeaway cheesecakes!!

Guy behind the counter was lovely and enjoyed a nice chat about the varieties and flavours and offered advice as to what to choose, apparently they have over 350 flavours of cheesecake but unfortunately I could only manage 1!

I bought the white chocolate brownie cheesecake and boy, what a great choice! The richest most unctuous thing I've ever eaten!

I took some photos as I was so blown away but unfortunately the pics don't do it justice so I won't post them as they deserve to look incredible in person, you'll have to see for yourself!

Also, had the best coffee I've ever drank, the vanilla latte is worth the 3 hour trip alone!

Thanks so much, can't wait till I'm next in the area to grab some more!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank clarityvdc
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing little shop with even better cheesecakes and service. We had a red velvet brownie cheesecake and a sticky toffee cheesecake, wow! Will definitely be back. Thank you

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Now as I do not like cheesecakes I was a bit wary about attending- however after having one bite of the brownie I was proven wrong! Tastiest I have ever had in a lovely relaxed setting with friends.
However what made the experience the most enjoyable was the service we received. The waitress Jodie was so attentive and kind, serving every customer with a smile even though it was obviously very busy and stressful for her. I honestly believe it was her warmness that made my visit, and for that alone I shall certainly be back very soon. Thank you cheesecakes and well done Jodie !!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018

This is hands down a monthly treat (a lot of restraint in this) and the flavours and selection are excellent! Check out this cute wee shop for a treat!

Date of visit: August 2018