“Nothing special”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: New Town
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The decor is a bit dated and I had to really squeeze round the large heavy tables to get to my seat along the wall, which was not very comfy. The food was distinctly average, we had the dim sum banquet. The meat in the dim sum was grissely and non descript and the noodles were fine but nothing special. In all a bit disappointed having read the rave reviews. I would not go back.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Didn't book but went on the chance of getting a table. Well received and got a nice table even though it was quite busy. Had dim sum starter, good but not great. Then two mains both excellent, sizzling beef and king prawns (lots) we had a bottle of wine as part of the deal.
Very friendly and efficient staff.
Would go again if in the area.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

WOW Coeliac's I have just found a chinese restaurant in Edinburgh that does a full Gluten Free menu! I had Prawn crackers, a complimentary chicken wing, spicy spare ribs and chicken with peppers and blackbean sauce and egg fried rice and it was just sublime. Waited for the usual gluten after effects and there were NONE and i am quite gluten sensitive so i would say there kitchen regime is very good. The only thing that i did find a little difficult is the restaurant is down stairs and my wife is disabled so a few stairs to manage but with two burly men helping we managed. Well worth a trip for those who want a Very Good Gluten Free meal. Can't wait to go back next time we visit Edinburgh. There were three of us all had two courses and drinks the bill came to just over £64

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We really liked this restaurant.

Great choice on the gluten free menu which we both chose to pick from rather than just myself. We picked "bites" to share which I am glad we did to enable us to try a few meals. Food was lovely and not too expensive.

Relaxed atmosphere and clean.

Only dropped a star because I don't have anything really positive to say regarding customer service. Think all 3 people in served us and our food came out in bits and pieces by all 3.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Booked this place after doing some research on TA for a meal after a recent rugger match.
Food was fantastic and GF option/meu to date is second to none. Setting nice inside although the sign outside caused us to walk past it many times - nothing to do with too much of the good stuff! lol
Service very good and seriously food was as good as any chinese Ive had in the UK. Thanks Stephanie & co.