“First time was lovely”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
“First time was lovely”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

This was the first time I had tried japanese and I can say I thoroughly enjoyed it! We shared a selection of dishes from the menu from sushi to tempura veg but my surprise favourite was the cheese gyoza! Something I never expected to see on a japanese menu but will definitely have again! Ive already booked another table again for 2 weeks time

middlesex
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Went to edinburgh for the weekend and the family and I started craving Japanese food. Siri on the i phone led us to this place.

We ordered 3 lunch time specials. I ordered the teriyaki salmon and my husband n son ordered the chicken Katsu curry. All three dishes come with rice and miso soup for 4.95 lunch special. Food tasted really nice.

Although the portion size is really small - it is filling and very tasty. In addition we ordered one large dragon roll. Not the best we have tasted but nice enough.

Overall, a great find with authentic tasting food available. Would def go again and again!!!

• Visited May 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Best sushi in Edinburgh”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great sushi at great prices. Would definitely recommend the dragon rolls and crispy salmon skin maki :o)

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best Japanese restaurants I've eaten in”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Food is delicious, I had sushi twice and each time it was made perfectly. The restaurant itself is a lovely, small place that had a nice, ad hoc feel about it and the waitresses couldn't have been nicer!

Visited April 2014
Edinburgh
“lovely lunch”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

great value when using one of the many coupon deals
we love the cooked Japanese dishes
the catzu in partic is lovely
well worth a visit