Mya
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I love it , this is a great treasure in Leith ,Edinburgh. It has a delicious, yummy menu, great service and fabulous staff. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 30 May 2012 via mobile

Really unhappy with this place, there were polystyrene balls in my fishcakes, the waitress took the plate to the chef and then she returned to tell me they were tomato seeds! Utter tosh. They were polystyrene balls from packaging. Disgusted.

1  Thank SnuffleBadger
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Me & my husband had a lovely meal at MYA. Food was absolutely delicious - faultless!!!
service was very good. Would defo recommend to anyone!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2012

£2.30 for tap water followed by cremated sea bass!!!! A warning to all!

1  Thank Rhammonds
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We had never eaten here before but I purchased a Dealmonster voucher so that we could try it. The voucher was good value and allowed us a bottle of wine between us and two main courses up to the value of of just under £13 each. I have to say that the wine was very nice (South African Chenin Blanc). We ordered a biryani each (one chicken/one lamb). Both were tasty but the lamb could have been tenderer. The pakora starter was good but the side salad accompanying it was not to my taste (consisted of onion slices, some bits of salad and olives - no salad leaves). However, the big let down was the garlic coridander naan it was dry, had very little garlic flavouring and was sprinkled with dry coriander - there was not a bit of fresh coriander in sight. If you eat here, do yourself a favour and give the naan a miss!

1  Thank EdinburghBabe