“LOVE!”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: New Town
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Have they moved and are open again ? I loved this place, AWESOME food and family running it. Steak, seafood etc ALL good.

2  Thank GeekEcosse

Reviewed 13 October 2012

the atmosphere was lovely and although the tables were very squashed in we were comfortable in the welcoming atmosphere

I loved the food, and being someone who eats out a lot and knows what is good and what is not I would say I am a fairly reliable judge. The pizza which I ordered the calzone was unmistakably freshly made and my partner had the carbonara which he polished off.
I was so shocked by the value of the place! I will definateley return I had a really good, quick, and good value meal out!

Reviewed 8 November 2011

We booked this through 5pm so i think it was a £10 a head roughly for a 2 course. Selection was fairly decent and as a whole we enjoyed our meal, the service was great and the food was good too. Good value for money.

1  Thank kellyw1450
Reviewed 19 March 2011

Nice pleasant service. They put up with me trying to find a table we would be comfortable sitting at without being bumped by passers by.

Considering that the cost is 2 courses for £10 the quality of food reflects what you pay for.

Reviewed 8 February 2011

My friends and I visited the patio restaraunt on the 29th of Jan 2011 and I have to report we all found it an unpleasant experience.

We were not expecting a fine dining experience, just a meal with friends in an ambience which made us feel welcome. This unfortunately was not what we experienced. The first issue we had was with the decor / layout of the restaraunt - the restaraunt is poured into a cramped rectangular shape with a tired feel, which adds nothing to the atmosphere.

This was nothing compared to the experience our palate was so harshly subjected to.

To put it bluntly, 2 of our party could not complete their meals (which is no mean feat), as they found it distasteful and unmanagably tough. When this was relayed to the restaraunt manageress we were given a slight reduction - through gritted teeth (she suggested that we had ate most of it and were therefore trying to 'blag' a reduction).

Overall this was an unpleasant experience which, unfortunately despite the best efforts of our party could not be shrugged off with humour and a tolerant disposition.

2  Thank honestinjun95