“Cheap and cheerful”

Neighbourhood: New Town
York, United Kingdom
“Cheap and cheerful”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

After struggling to find somewhere in Edinburgh that wasn't full, we stumbled upon this very reasonable Italian. It soon filled up too so we were glad we had found somewhere. It was a little old fashioned but I was amazed at how cheap it was for central Edinburgh and left very satisfied

• Visited August 2012

Reading, United Kingdom
“LOVE!”
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Have they moved and are open again ? I loved this place, AWESOME food and family running it. Steak, seafood etc ALL good.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank GeekEcosse
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“GREAT genuine italian food”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

the atmosphere was lovely and although the tables were very squashed in we were comfortable in the welcoming atmosphere

I loved the food, and being someone who eats out a lot and knows what is good and what is not I would say I am a fairly reliable judge. The pizza which I ordered the calzone was unmistakably freshly made and my partner had the carbonara which he polished off.
I was so shocked by the value of the place! I will definateley return I had a really good, quick, and good value meal out!

• Visited September 2012
kellyw1450
“Great service”
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We booked this through 5pm so i think it was a £10 a head roughly for a 2 course. Selection was fairly decent and as a whole we enjoyed our meal, the service was great and the food was good too. Good value for money.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank kellyw1450
Edinburgh
“good service...food quality lacking”
Reviewed 19 March 2011

Nice pleasant service. They put up with me trying to find a table we would be comfortable sitting at without being bumped by passers by.

Considering that the cost is 2 courses for £10 the quality of food reflects what you pay for.

• Visited February 2011