“Good food good price”

Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Toby Carvery Edinburgh West. When it comes to roast dinners, we really know our stuff. Every day our chefs lay on a feast of tender, hand-carved meats with all the trimmings – including towering Yorkshire puds, golden roasties with all those lovely little crunchy bits, and plenty of freshly prepared veg, all crowned with proper gravy. So it's no wonder we're Edinburgh’s favourite carvery restaurant. Drop by and you'll find lots more on offer, including cooked breakfasts and tasty specials.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is just west of the Edinburgh Zoo so it is a good place to bring the family after a day out. The carvery has a good selection and desserts are nice. Looked everywhere for a good roast and found it here

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

My first visit to the Toby carvery will not be my last. A simple premis worked perfectly. Seated quickly and we'll informed how things worked. I chose the four roast carvery and all the trimmings. Great taste and a great portion. Everything was well cooked and seasoned. Me and the missus will be back.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Just along the road from the guest house, at St Johns, which was just 2 bus stops away, this was a good distance to walk off the meal when walking back. Delicious too and never had to wait more than 15 minutes for a table..

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped in at Toby Carvery in Corstorphine. From the minute we walked in the staff attitude was evident. Place looks tired. Groan!

2  Thank ScotlandGalaxy
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I am not a person who particularly likes Carverys but I had a voucher which have me 2 courses for £6.50 so I thought we would give it a go, what a good idea that proved to be!

I chose turkey & beef with the biggest Yorkshire Pudding you have ever seen. The meats were excellent, juicy & not over cooked. The potatoes & veg were also very nice, hot & plentiful & the gravy was tasty. You will never get that home cooked taste but this came very close.

The desert, included in the price was also excellent, a large ice cream sundae.

The whole meal cost £26 including drinks for 3 people, value for money in anyone's language.