“Perfect place to eat a good hamburger”
Review of Byron

Byron
Ranked #478 of 2,784 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Description: Proper hamburgers made from carefully-sourced British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, to eat in or to take away.
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Went here yesterday night for the first time. Hamburger very nice and well cooked..a bit small for the price or u should include fries with it.However We enjoyed our cheese hamburger and the waitress was very kind ( Megan maybe) .. I will came back !

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Great burgers, and very clean, air conditioned room. The B Rex and kids macaroni were big hits. Nice quick, cheap meal and pleasant environment.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and no smell of grilling; we sat quickly and we had good burgers; welcoming staff, ok value for money.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I have visited this Byron in the past and I highly recommend. Its easy to find in Edinburgh and when I fancy a burger Byron is the place to go. Nice quality meat and the presentation and food choice is excellent. Its also handy for those who are watching what they eat, I went for the skinny burger with salad which was delicious. The servers inside are professional and give you a warm and friendly welcome. My server called Seb (I think) was so kind and caring and made me feel so welcome to Byron. Very chatty and treated you like a valued customer. I highly recommend the Byron Burger and the courgette fries!! My second visit and will come back again when I visit. The only thing was that they didn't have sweetener for hot drinks, they only had sugar. So just have sweetener on you if you use it. :)

Reviewed 16 July 2016

A bit hard to see with the construction but well worth the stop. Great selection of burgers, and the fries with cheese and bacon were a hit. Also nice if you order the special they donate to a charity providing meals to needy folks