“Best burger in scotland”
Review of Cake Shake Wrap 'n' Roll - CLOSED

Cake Shake Wrap 'n' Roll
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Have visited twice this week, once with my daughter in law and grandson then returned with my husband. Can honestly say have tried many 'gourmet burger' restaurants but there are none that compare to the quallity served here. All freshly made and perfectly cooked to order . Prices are amazing ,
Food all presented true American served as we have experienced in US.
Excellent service excellent food. Cakes and all other diners food also looked delicious. Next time would like to leave some room for famous funnel cake!

1  Thank eunih

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Great place, now open late on Thu, Fri and Sat so brilliant for a wee treat later in the week if you can't be bothered cooking. All food cooked to order, I had a burger it was fab, my daughter had a hot dog and had no complaints about anything, she even ate all the roll which is unheard of. Finished off with funnel cake which is great for sharing, we had two soft drinks and chips and all for the princely sum of £12.50!!! Fantastic that's what I say.

1  Thank Norice
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

I only wish it was open for dinner to as I don't often get in to town during the day. The burgers are lovely as are the cake you can get for dessert. The staff are all lovely. I would recommend going here if you're in the area.

1  Thank Silverspring82
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Not often in Falkirk these days as I live away.
Looked on TripAdvisor for a lunch venue and thought we'd give this place a go. Have to say the food was excellent, all home cooked with fresh ingredients.
We had milkshakes with our food which again were excellent.
Food is made to order so although it looks like a fast food place, it's not.
Will definitely be back.

1  Thank PhantomFlanFlinger
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I must have walked past this place umpteen times and didn't even realise it was a cafe. My friend mentioned that it was an American style diner and I was surprised that I hadn't heard of it before. It doesn't look like much from the outside and it is quite small and isn't the fanciest of decor but please don't let that put you off. We went to try it out and thank heaven we did! The food was so good I have returned another twice so far and will definitely be returning frequently in the future. From cakes and coffee to breakfasts or juicy burgers and hot dogs, everything I have tried so far has been a cut above your usual run of the mill burger bar. I would highly recommend the pulled pork sandwich; succulent smoked pork with a tangy bbq sauce on a bun (or whatever kind of bread or roll you prefer) served with fries and coleslaw. My mouth is watering just at the memory of eating it. The small staff team are clearly very passionate about food and are very friendly. My husband and I, as well as my friends, have definitely found our new favourite place :)

1  Thank fionadevine