“Great for the kids to play, terrible food”

Wonder World Soft Play Falkirk
Ranked #1 of 15 Fun & Games in Falkirk
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Let your little travellers experience the wonders of the world with a journey they will never forget! This amazing custom built adventure centre has been designed to stimulate kid's imaginations and encourage physical development in a safe and fun environment. Check-in at Wonder World's departure lounge before being transported across the world to far off lands and galaxies...... Climb to the edge of our mammoth Moon Crater and plummet back down to earth like an asteroid, traverse down Antarctica's Glacier on this cool, undulating Astra Slide Drive like Michael Schumacher round our Monaco Grand Prix race track or score a goal in our mini Astro Turf football pitch which doubles as a basketball court. Watch out for the rocky peaks as you scramble to the summit of our Kilimanjaro climbing wall. Evade the alligators as you jump across Amazonian Swamp Lands or swing through the treetops like an Orang-utan in our Borneo Rainforest. Babies & Toddler Zone There really is something for all ages at Wonder World with a safe, contained area for babies and toddlers. With a mini play frame, ball pool, rockers, foam octopus, squishy shapes, slides and look out pods, your little ones are spoilt for choice in their very own special play area. Party Rooms But that's not all! Our four fantastic Party Rooms are available to hire for those special occasions. Let our experienced "Travel Guides" take the stress out of running you child's party with fun games, great food and good times. We guarantee your child and their friends will have the most memorable party which will be talked about for years to come.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This is a great place to take the kids and let them run them selfs ragged. Big soft play with wee go karts, mini football pitch/basketball court, slides and rides. My daughter (4) loves it there and is entertained for hours. There isn't much parking and you'll struggle to get a space at the weekend so car share if possible. Also don't go expecting good food, it's really terrible, over priced and takes for ever to come but you don't go for the food, you go for the facilities.

2  Thank DMAC77REVIEW
Monster M, Owner at Wonder World Soft Play Falkirk, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Hi Dmac,

Thanks for your review, we are sorry you didn't enjoy your experience at the Monster Mania Diner, we have been working hard to improve our service and quality of the food. All our food is made fresh on the premises, not ready made so can take slightly longer than in other establishments. We have passed on all your comments to our food team to improve on further, We are glad you liked and the soft play facilities and hope we can welcome you back soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I visited here recently with my child and some friends with their kids. such a cheap place an kids love it. we were there for opening so didn't order food but place is very clean. as stated in a previous review I also noticed the lack off staff at/in the play area.

Hi,

Thank you for review and we are delighted you enjoyed the Facilities. We are an unsupervised play area and we expect all parents, guardians to supervise the children they are with at all times.Our Staff our on the floor to help provide info, keep the place clean and man facilities like the drop slides, go karts, dancing mascots etc. We hope you can come back and play with us very soon!

Thanks again for taking the time to review us,

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

I come here often with my niece and nephew. I loved it when it was buzz as it used to be known as. However it is now under new management and is called monster mania. The play area is great for the kids. Entertained all afternoon, however was a bit concerned with the lack of staff around the play area. Kids were running up and down the big shoot/slide, and I lost count if how many kids were in tears due to banging into each other. They do have go karts which were a pound each which I don't mind grudging paying and also a pre school play area, but even that wasn't supervised. May most niggling complaint is the food/cafe. I qued for 15 mins to be served only to be told I would have to wait up to an hour for it. Food prices aren't too bad. The staff looked a bit clueless and walked around with a big sign on their heads saying "I cannot help you". We arrived at 12.30 I got served at 12.46 at cafe and got my food at 13.44. The food was good once I got it. All I can say is that they need more staff, improve their customer skills and sort their food ordering service.

6  Thank Kelly_C_86
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to escape the rain! The kids love it Yes at peak times the cafe is busy but the food is really nice. My boys especially like the football area.. My only gripe is they don't sell milk :( Which I find unusual for a soft play...

Hi Kazibear,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you enjoyed the play facilities. Thank you for you comments on the cafe, we have been working hard since your review to improve the speed of service and the quality of food on offer. While we do not sell milk in our cafe we do sell a large range of kids drinks, soft drinks and Starbucks coffee. We hope you come back soon and see the improvements.

Thanks,

Reviewed 18 June 2013

The last time I went to Monster Mania I queued for 40 minutes to buy a drink and vowed never to return. Well, I relented and it was just as awful. The cafe set up is a shambles - how they can take so long to serve people is a mystery. As soon as you go in you are surrounded by rides that all cost £1 (at least) and the entry price at nearly £6 per head is ridiculous enough. Good play area for over fives, but unbearable for young tots - far too busy and noisy. Probably better when its not a weekend, but then if it was just for the pre-schoolers I'd go to Cadwinkles.

1  Thank Mrs_Galloway