“Spoilt for choice”
Review of Hot Flame World Banquet Falkirk - CLOSED

Hot Flame World Banquet Falkirk
Price range: US$11 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hot Flame World Banquet. The first ever multi cuisine banquet restaurant in central Scotland where innovation and excellence go hand in hand. Award winning chefs create a culinary experience to die for.Pamper and indulge yourself to a world class multi cuisine buffet and live cook, including Indian, Mediterranean, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Mexican, continental and not forgetting the ever popular 'Sunday Roast'.Treat yourself to an endless and unlimited variety of the most popular international dishes with outstanding service and exceptional decor for a capped price. Join us with friends, family or colleagues and endeavour a whole new world of international culinary experience.
Reviewed 2 September 2013

A first time trip for lunch at Ricky D's and my wife and I were very impressed. The selection in the separated buffet room was fresh and appealing with sufficent alternatives to satisfy the fussiest eater. I particularly enjoyed the popadoms mixed with the creamy lasagne and vegetable pakora on a bed of egg fried rice! The draught beer was Cobra, something I hadn't tried before but was pleasantly surprised although It may be even better chilled down a little more? The only negatives I could find was the limited parking area and the high staircase to reach the dining room. But otherwise it scored very well and we will make use of the frequent diners card we were given very soon.

Ricky D, Owner at Hot Flame World Banquet Falkirk, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for leaving such lovely comments for our restaurant. I am also delighted to hear that you got yourself a frequent diner card for our establishment. It is a great way to reward our existing and future regular customers for their loyalty. It is always lovely to hear people's genuine feelings and thoughts about their experiences and your review has certainly put a big smile on our staff's faces.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Fairly new. We tried this with our grandson one fri night. Usual buffet fare but fresh and tasty, usuall disappointing range of beers.

Dear Guest

Thank you for leaving your positive comments on tripadvisor for our restaurant. We really appreciate this. We are very happy that you had a nice meal with us. With regards to beers, we have found that the nucleus of these seem to go through the chanel of the bottled variety where we do have quite a few brands from around the world. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here yesterday with two friends and we were definitely not disappointed. There was a great selection of very tasty food. The korma was one of the best I've tasted. The dessert selection was great too. I can't wait to introduce my husband to Ricky D's and visit when the live cooking is on. The staff were lovely. I think we might even visit on Sunday afternoon. Thank you for a great experience. Sandra

Dear Sandra

Thank you ever so much for your lovely review. I am absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your time with us at Ricky D's World Buffet. The korma certainly seems to be a hit with our guests and has nothing but positive comments. Thank you once more Sandra and I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I took my daughters along to this restaurant as it seems to to have developed a great name for itself since opening not so long ago. I hate to say that my 3 young daughters do not agree on taste when it comes to food, so needless to say, they are very hard to cater for. Ricky D's made this look very simple indeed and all 3 girls had full 3 course meals and enjoyed every bite. Among their favourites where the Sushi, custom made fajitas and spaghetti and meatballs. I thoroughly enjoyed the lemon pepper chicken and that has to be the best korma ever. A great night out and lovely non bickering dining experience for the girls. Brilliant and we all agreed we can not wait to return to Ricky D's world buffet. Well Done

Ricky D, Owner at Hot Flame World Banquet Falkirk, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear Maggie

I remember you and the girls coming in. It was lovely meeting you all. It is common nature that some of us have fussy bones in our bodies and I am very happy the girls all enjoyed their food. I am glad to hear you will be returning. We all look forward to seeing your lovely family once again.

Ricky

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Very friendly staff and the food is really good with lots of choice. We took a 1 year old and the staff were very accepting not like some restaurants where you feel you shouldn't take youngsters in.

1  Thank MargareteMrsH

Dear Margaret

Your excellent review has really put a smile on the faces of all of our staff. We love to hear lovely comments like yours. I fully understand that we as a restaurant have to be child friendly. Having a child myself, I know that it is important to feel wanted. Now we will have to invest in some pink high chairs to counter all of our light blue ones. I look forward to seeing you again.

Ricky