“Central, easily accessible”
Review of Cineworld Cinema

Cineworld Cinema
Ranked #2 of 15 Fun & Games in Falkirk
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Ample free parking just outside and several restaurants/ fast food retailers within a 5-10 minute walk. Easily accessible by foot from Falkirk town centre ; by train ( Falkirk Grahamston station is a 5 -10 minute walk away) or by road. I often sneak in a visit to Falkirk Cineworld after a day out in Falkirk ( Callander Park; The Helix; Falkirk Wheel; Walk along the Canal towpaths etc). Falkirk Bairns are a friendly bunch and staff at Cineworld are helpful and courteous. All the standard cinema snack options available, with a Starbucks on site if that's what takes your fancy. Decor getting a wee bit shabby, but then that's true of all the best cinemas..

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Cineworld is a bit on the expensive side but I have the cineworld card which is great value and you get money off food, Starbucks and nandos! Glad I got one as a regular cinema ticket is pushing £8 now

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Went to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Was asked if I'd like front, middle or back seating position. I asked for Middle, when we got in it was the third row from the front! Went back out to the foyer, spoke to ticket seller, and was told as it's a small theatre, that is the middle! Eh, no, it's not. No satisfaction with him so asked to speak to the duty manager. I told him what had happened, and he said the staff member would require some 'retraining!' I told him I was sold my ticket under false pretences, and he said I could get a refund on my tickets, drinks bought and come back again! Asked about my travelling expenses, sorry, but no.
Well, sorry, Cineworld Falkirk, but I won't be back! Staff poorly trained, obviously can't read a seat plan and see what's available or his ears are painted on! Manager about as much use as a chocolate watch!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Only go to the cinema if it's something I really want to see as I feel it is over priced and the food price is very expensive, I like to take my kids on a Saturday/Sunday for the Movies for Juniors as they are only £1.50

1  Thank LeeGilly
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is a great cinema, it's reasonably priced has plenty of free parking in the retail park restaurants and a Pizza Hut next door. The cinema also has a Starbucks inside.

1  Thank Mrstickytoffee