Review Highlights
Nice Walk

Bit wet and windy but enjoyed the walk around the park, the sculptures have to been seen, they are... read more

Reviewed today
T4259IAmichaelb
Awesome

The pictures don't do them justice..... They are really over whelming to see. The walk around the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
DaveB55
Kilbirnie, United Kingdom

3,066 results
All reviews car park well worth a visit guided tour falkirk wheel football stadium play park lit up at night horse heads amazing sculptures andy scott dog walkers on site sunny day lovely walk awe inspiring gift shop amazing sight
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We made a special trip to see the kelpies and were not disappointed, unfortunately the weather was a let down and the sky colour matched the metal of the kelpies which made taking photographs a wee bit difficult lol!

The on site cafe was great and the staff really knowledgable. Worth the trip if the weather is right but hey it’s Scotland!

FCTrust, Clerical Assistant at The Kelpies & The Helix, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you enjoyed the Kelpies despite the weather!
I hope you will come back and visit us here at The Helix: Home of the Kelpies again in the future, and hopefully the Scottish weather might be a little more co-operative for you...

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We took the tour with pat and her enthusiasm for the jellies was congtageous I'm not really an art person but if found them mesmerising ad very beautifull
Tour gives you so much background it's well worth it

Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit - Pat is one of our most experienced Guides, but she will still be very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed her tour!
I hope you will be back to visit us again here at The Helix: Home of the Kelpies in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Awe inspiring art and monument to the canal and horse power
Best photographed with dark skies to accentuate the horse mood. Truly wonderful sight though large £3.20 fo r large americano coffee which is definitely medium in size might make you think About refreshment when you get there

Thank you for your review, and while I do agree that the Kelpies look amazing against a dark sky, most of our visitors are usually hoping for better weather for their visit!
I am sorry to hear that our coffee did not meet with your expectations, and I will pass this on to our catering team, but I hope we will still be able to welcome you back to The Helix: Home of the Kelpies in the future despite this :)

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely time, looking at the Kelpies walking around the canal.Kelpies are amazing and a sight to see.

Thank you for your review.
I am very please to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us here at The Helix: Home of the Kelpies and I hope you will be back to visit again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

A must to visit when in Gladgow. We caught the train from Queen St station to Falkirk High, a 15 minute journey then walked down the hill into Falkirk town centre to the bus station. There a very helpful bus driver told us which buses to catch. We got an all day bus ticket, caught the number 3 bus got off at the Stadium then a pleasent 15 minute walk in The Helix park to the Kelpies. Wow an amazing sight.
After we caught the no 3 bus again to the Falkirk Wheel which was another surprise. A lovely day out.

Thank you for your review and for the great information about getting to us by public transport :)
I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit here at The Helix: Home of the Kelpies and I hope you will visit again in the future.