Just stayed here for 2 nights whilst on business. The staff on arrival were very friendly and efficient.
This is quite a small hotel, which is good as it means it isn't too busy.
The rooms were standard premier inn in style and standard. You know what to expect and you get what you know. It's all good. Although with the window open there it could be a bit noisy as it is situated on a major junction.
There is a Brewers Fayre next door so it's convenient for food and it offers value for money.
I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing comfortable, good value accommodation, Premier Inn Falkirk North is situated near the River Forth, providing an ideal base from which to explore Falkirk and its surroundings.Some of the comfortable rooms at Premier Inn can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children are also served a free full breakfast, when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection.Premier Inn Falkirk North is next to the Kincardine Way Brewers Fayre restaurant, serving pub favourites in a welcoming environment.There is free parking and a 24-hour reception at this Premier Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel Falkirk
- Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel Scotland