“Great meal and atmosphere!”
Review of Pierre's

Pierre's
Ranked #11 of 171 Restaurants in Falkirk
Price range: US$39 - US$65
Cuisines: European, British, Scottish, French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Great meal and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Had a beautiful meal courtesy of Groupon. Steak was excellent, atmosphere lovely and service excellent. Splashed out on apertifs and house wine - great value. Water brought to table without asking and lovely complimentary "amuse bouche" We'll definitely return. Thank you.

• Visited February 2013

“Great groupon”
Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

This lovely warm restaurant accommodated us at very short notice offered water for table given complementary taster and the quality of the food was outstanding I personally could have eaten more it was amazing and I can't wait to return

United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Have visited Pierres repeatedly over the years as the food and service has always been excellent.Tried out the Sunday lunch menu yesterday (3 courses for £20.00) and have to say this was the same high standard as the evening visits we have made. Food is always excellent and Jamie and the waiters always provide great service.Best place to eat in Falkirk!

• Visited February 2013
Cumbernauld
“Scottish food with a french twist”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Visited this restaurant at the weekend, and must say I was very impressed. The restaurant may not look much from the outside, and is very small, however once in, you would not want to leave.
We had a table booked for 8 people, and I must say booking is probably essential if wanting to eat there at the weekend. We were given what I would call an Amuse Bouche before our starter, which was a tiny cup of cream of mushroom soup. It was quite delicious, and a lovely touch, but unsure if that is because we had a large table booked, or if everyone got this little treat.
I had mussels to start, which were lovely, with only one which had not opened. There was "free" bread on the table, which I used to eat my sauce, as it would have been a waste not to!!!!!
My main course was Duck, which was ordered as "pink", and I could honestly say it is the best duck I have had - ever. The waiter suggested bowls of vegetables to be shared among the table instead of smaller individual portions, and this worked out well. I did not have dessert, but those that did said the Cranachan was amazing.
The staff were wonderful and while attentive, did not rush us, and we finally left around 3 hours later - everyone more than happy with the evening.

• Visited January 2013
falkirk
“This is the best restuarant in Falkirk by a mile.”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

This is the best restuarant in Falkirk by a mile. Food outstanding , the service is 1st class ,waiters n waitress very attentive. From starters to deserts food faultless obviously fresh and top quality definatly alot of time and effort made by the chefs ,well worth a visit. Set menu on Friday evening for 3 course £19 including sirlion for £2 extra well worth it will definatley not be our last visit. Can't believe it's only 4th on trip advisor ? Been to two of the others n sorry they don't even compare to this place