“Outstanding!”

Pierre's
Ranked #11 of 175 Restaurants in Falkirk
Price range: US$39 - US$65
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Falkirk, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My parents had been here a couple of times and were very impressed. So when they offered to take me for a birthday meal I was keen to give it a try. It's safe to say I'll be back! The food and the service were really excellent, definitely the finest restaurant in Falkirk as far as I'm concerned. It wasn't cheap, but for a special occasion it's well worth it.

• Visited November 2013

Scotland
“First visit”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We recently tried this restaurant for the first time and were extremely impressed by the quality of the menu and by the exeptional level of customer service provided.

The a la carte menu is small but with a good enough choice to have something for everyone. I opted for the duck to start followed by the fillet steak and both were cooked to perfection and we also received a complimentary amuse bouche which was a nice touch

We'll definitely be back.

• Visited October 2013
Scotland
“Superb, surely the best food in Falkirk”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I were at a loss where to eat on Saturday evening. We looked at various reviews and based on previous experience, we decided against many places locally. Then I remembered Pierres. I used to dine there frequently years ago and didn't even know that it had changed hands 7 years ago.
We were able to book the set dinner menu as we wanted to eat early in the evening.
From a friendly and discreet welcome, to a mouth watering menu, we were hooked!
Fresh bread, olive oil and butter brought to our table whilst we poured over the choices.
Then a complimentary sample of curried parsnip soup, which was delicious.
The food was absolutely wonderful. The service was first class and the ambience was that of an intimate romantic dinner, perfect.
The quality of the food, cooked to perfection made it a flawless experience.
We will definitely become regulars at Pierres and if you haven't been, then trust me you won't regret a visit, we didn't!

• Visited October 2013
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“golden wedding anniversary”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

i recently celebrated my parents golden wedding at Pierre's, from the start the owners were extremely helpful, we had a superb menu choice, everything was thought off. On the day we took over the full restaurant. The food was amazing and the staff very friendly and helpful, even the children in our party were well catered for. My family and I would like to give a big thank you to all involved.- I cannot recommend Pierre's highly enough - you will not be disappointed!!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank m l
falkirk
“Mouth watering”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch 2 course for£10 or 3 courses for £12 always amazing food, yet to have a bad meal, best restaurant in falkirk by far

• Visited September 2013