Leapark Hotel
US$39
  • Free Internet
US$105
US$94
Premier Inn Falkirk East Hotel(Polmont)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$69
  • Bar/Lounge
US$109
US$95
All reviewsgenerous portionsjacuzzi bathbar loungelarge bathroomhogmanay partysilver serviceflat screensingle roomporridgebreakfast was buffet stylewould highly recommend this hotelevening mealgood sizenight porterfull scottish breakfastbooked a tablelovely hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2013

5 couples attended party night on 22nd November 2013 and found the whole experience brilliant! The room was very Christmassy. Food and service exceptional and the Acts were so talented and very very entertaining. Huge success definitely recommend the Leapark for great night out. It started the minute you arrived and all the staff worked do hard but were very friendly. Fab.

Stayed: November 2013
pete1900, General Manager at Leapark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Many thanks for taking time out to write your review ,this is much appreciated by myself and my team here at Leapark

We look forward to being of service in the near future,and please remeber we have a selection of party nights until the end of January 2014
Have a wounderful Christmas and a fab New Year from all at Leapark

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I was booked into the Leapark by my company and was pleasantly surprised to note the pleasant decor in the room (23). A couple of minors were the shower (a joke) and whoever decided to put a motion sensor light in the bathroom obviously doesn’t suffer the need to make occasional nocturnal forays to relieve themselves.

That being said I could not believe my experience in the restaurant. There being no “Please wait to be seated sign” I placed myself approx 10 feet from the till/waitress station. In spite of 3 or 4 waiting staff milling around, one of whom walked passed my table, none would acknowledge my existence and I finally asked a waiter at the till if you had to order from the bar first to which I was given a negative. He motioned over the waitress who had previously found me invisible and she asked if I had a menu? Err no dear; they are not left on the tables. Having procured a menu from her I then gave her my order. After a few minutes my prawn starter arrived. At least I use the word “prawn” lightly. Basically it was about 5 previously frozen prawns now shrunk to the size of brown shrimp, in a watery cream/mustard sauce served in a stale pastry case with a teaspoon of cress and a 8th of a tomato. The empty plate was whisked away by my erstwhile waitress without a word being uttered.

My main was delivered in a similar fashion. The food would have done Captain Birdseye proud. My roast potatoes were Aunt Bessie, the French beans were frozen along with the sumptuous roast pork, and the only thing on the plate being fresh was the carrots......whoopee do!

My plate was again whisked away by the waitress with n’ere a word being uttered and I waited in vain for my offer of dessert or coffee however after 10 minutes of trying to get her attention gave up in disgust. I finally met her at the waitress station and asked if she was supposed to ask me if I wanted dessert to which she replied “Oh yer, would you like dessert?”

Lord give me strength and where is the closest chippie!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank bewise56

Good afternoon Sir,

I can only appologise profously for the short fall in our usual High standards of Guest service here at Leapark. I am sure, going by previous reviews on Tripadvisor, that your review is not typical of the guest experience that we would normally would provide.

On this occasion, I can only thank you for bringing to our attention the issues which you felt we needed to address.

As with all constructive critisisms and guest feed back, we do take it most seriously and use them to help to improve and enhance the overall guest expierence here at Leapark, as our ultimate goal is to offer the most enjoyable stay and ensure all guests wish to return to the hotel.

I can assure you, all issues pointed out to us will be given our immediate attention.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

A great hotel , lovely location , great rooms, friendly staff , spotlessly clean and excellent food . Murder mystery weekend good fun , a warm friendly atmosphere would defo return . Book it , you won't be disappointed !! Taxi to Falkirk cheaper than bus and Falkirk has a nice little shopping mall there , with a good food hall , all the named shops .

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JKDoll
pete1900, General Manager at Leapark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Good morning

I can not thankyou enough for your wounderful Review my team here at Leapark are more than appreciative
Hopefully we will see you return to Leapark in the very near future ,maybe at one of our fantastic Festive party nights

Kindest regards

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

This review is on behalf of my in-laws who recently stayed at the hotel while on a Whytes coaches Mystery Weekend break. The hotel was fantastic, of a very good standard, superb bedroom with a huge bathroom. Very professional manager, hard working staff especially the 85 year old lady managing the restaurant staff very efficiently. Great food which made the task of choosing from the delicious dishes each evening very difficult. All in all a fantastic place to stay

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank LoveMallorcaScotland
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Just returned from a Murder Mystery weekend at the 'haunted hotel'. It coincided with my mums 80th birthday. What a fantastic time - the rooms were spacious, spotless and had extras like tea/coffee, soaps, safe and fridge. The food was excellent value, great choice especially for vegetarians and silver service on hot plates. The real credit however goes to Peter and his excellent team of hardworking staff. Everyone was a delight.The cake, baloons , card etc were a fantastic extra touch. Many a bigger hotel chain could learn from this hotel where the guest really was made to feel they mattered. We will be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends