“Fantastic value”
Review of Grange Manor

Grange Manor
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Grangemouth
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Just returned from an overnight stay at Grange Manor which included afternoon tea. OK it maybe wasn't up to afternoon teas we have had at other hotels but enjoyable just the same. Perhaps another sandwich or two and a bit more variety in the fillings would help. We like gingerbread but five slices? We added a glass of bubbly to proceedings and had a relaxing time. Unlike some people we cleared our plates. Not a crumb went back. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. as were all the staff we came into contact with. Our room was in the Garden Wing. Lovely spacious room with quality furniture and - a pleasant surprise - TWO comfortable armchairs .(Usually find one armchair and one straight backed chair at desk/dressingtable). Had a good nights sleep .My partner said shower was very good and easy to use. Bath was very relaxing. Breakfast was - help yourself to cereals and fruit and table service for the hot breakfast. Our full Scottish was very tasty - again waitresses were pleasant and helpful. We had asked if we could have baked beans along with our "full Scottish". The waitress went to ask the chef and came back to apologise that chef had had beans yesterday but none today. We heard another two couples asking for the same thing so perhaps a trick is being missed here.
Nevertheless we enjoyed everything and our deal was fantastic value for money. We are sure to return.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sjkh55
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. All the staff work so hard here at the hotel and it is always nice when their hard work is appreciated on trip advisor.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

We have just returned from a fantastic break at this hotel. EVERYTHING was fab - the hotel room, the hotel in general, the staff, the food, the champagne, ettc. etc. - and we were on a discounted deal so it was amazing value for money! Thank you all - we will be back. Our afternoon tea was delicious and extremely filling - yummy :)

Room Tip: We had a garden wing room which faced out over garden - beautiful.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I booked afternoon tea as a treat for my mother-in-law and two aunts and was very disappointed in comparison to other venues that I have had afternoon tea at. I had to order another 4 rounds of sandwiches at an additional cost of £2.95 per round as there just wasn't enough on the plate. I described the scones as similar to what you would buy from Lidl and I think we were right. I took my family to Dobbie's for a coffee and cake afterwards, we had a fresh cream scone that was larger than a breakfast roll, I think this is what you should expect at "afternoon tea", something to really impress and home made. I wrote to the hotel manager, detailing my disappointment, not even so much as a phone call to discuss it........ I won't recommend it and have already spread the word amongst friends and colleagues, go elsewhere!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.
I am dissappointed to read that you did not enjoy your visit. Please accept my sincere apologises that I have not contacted you but I have not received your letter/email. I reply to all feed back good and bad asI really appreciate when people take the time to give feedback as it helps me to make improvements if necessary.
Can I please ask you to call me on 01324 474836 to discuss your feedback. Alternatively please email me your contact number to gm@grangemanor.co.uk and I will call you.
Once again please accept my sincere apologises.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

We had a 60th Birthday dinner for my husband on 12/04/13 at the Grange Manor and they really did us proud. The function room was beautifully laid out and the food was delicious - all our guests said so. Service at the meal and in the bar was friendly and efficient. We stayed over and had a lovely room in the annexe which was very quiet. Breakfast was plentiful and high quality. All the staff we encountered from booking to checking out were superb - prompt replies to emails and phone calls, and on the night a friendly welcome from all staff. I would certainly recommend this hotel as a venue for any special occasion and will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: We had a room in the annexe and it was very quiet. No traffic noise at all.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review of the Grange Manor Hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us whilst celebrating your husband's 60th birthday and found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. I will make sure your kind comments are passed over to the team.

We hope to welcome you both back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Today I took my mother for afternoon tea at The Grange Manor Hotel and we could not have been more impressed by their service. They were very helpful and friendly and the food was delicious.

This afternoon tea was booked as respite from viewing potential wedding venues and I am pleased to say that the staff have made such an impression that I have now booked an appointment to discuss the option of having my wedding at this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for leaving a positive review on trip advisor.

The Head Chef is very proud of the food that we serve here at the Grange Manor Hotel.

I trust that Leanne, our Wedding and Events Coordinator, will look after you well in your enquiry regarding holding your wedding here. Leanne is very good at tailor making packages to suit each individual couple and making your special day unique to you. The secret of our success is that we cater for only one wedding a day as we believe that your day should be exactly that - your very own special day.

I loko forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Attended with husband for champagne afternoon tea which was just lovely on 22.2.13. Small sandwiches, sweet breads, scones with clotted cream and a selection of jams and cakes. 2 glasses of champagne which was surprisingly tasteful. We also stayed over and had an extremely spacious room with a large sitting area and lovely furnishings. Dinner was delicious, again with speedy service. Breakfast equally good. We would return here for an overnight stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review of the hotel on trip advisor.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us & found the room spaciousand nicely furnished.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband got married here on Saturday, we had such a wonderful day and the hotel couldnt have been better from the very first time we went in there until we checked out after the wedding. Service was great, food was fabulous and hotel is just lovely. Thanks for helping to make our day so special!!

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

Please stay in touch and pop in and see us anytime.

Hopefully see you back for an overnight stay for your 1st anniversary!

Lindsey Randall

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grangemouth
Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa
Leapark Hotel
Leapark Hotel
#3 of 4 in Grangemouth
Travelodge Falkirk Hotel

Been to Grange Manor? Share your experiences!