“Golden Wedding Celebration”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Grangemouth
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Golden Wedding Celebration”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

My husband and I hosted a dinner with bed and breakfast for 12 people on the 3rd of June, and .I can't praise the staff enough- Jean for organising the occasion so well beforehand, Lynsey and John for taking care of us that evening, and the breakfast staff who were very patient with us while we took too long chatting over our meal .The food was really excellent -,both the evening meal and breakfast
The rooms were really nice -.large, spotless with very comfy beds..Also ,left in our room was a bottle of wine on ice with a lovely card wishing my husband and I a happy anniversary.
The Grange Manor is a lovely little hotel with beautifully maintained grounds and plenty parking space.
All in all we enjoyed our stay hugely. We will be back! :-)

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this review, 16 June 2013
Thank your for choosing the Grange Manor Hotel for your special occassion and also for leaving a positive review on trip advisor.

I have passed all your comments onto the team.

I hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel.

Lindsey Randall

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Bathgate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My daughter's wedding took place at the Grange Manor Hotel on Sat 27th Apr 2013. The venue was excellent. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous. The whole day went extremely well. My wife and I stayed overnight. The room we were given in the main hotel was extremely large and tastefully decorated. Breakfast was nice.
I've given 4 stars for "value ". I would have given 5 however in my opinion, the cost of wine was ridiculous. £22 per bottle for a house Rosie. 4 bottles later and my VISA was going into overdrive. I have been to a fair number of hotels and the cost of booze isn't cheap, however I do feel this is a bit on the steep side. I suppose I should learn to drink less and more responsibly!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a lovely review about the service you received for your daughter's wedding. We pride ourself in providing a memorable day for a very special occassion.

I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

Spent a night here. Lovely food and friendly service made this an excellent stay. Highly recommend hotel although not much to do outwith unless you're into refineries! ! Great menu in adjoining pub at reasonable prices.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for positive comments following your recent stay. I am pleased to hear you thought the hotel was a hidden gem. Since the refurbishment last year the hotel is stunning.

Within a short drive from the hotel there are lots of lovely places to visit including Linlithgow, the Falkirk Wheel and Stirling. Next year the Helix will open on our door step providing a number of activities within walking distance.

On your next visit please contact reception prior to arrival as we have recently set up a number of discounted rates with local attractions. Reception can be contacted on info@grangemanor.co.uk or by calling 01324 474836.

I hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Airdrie, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Stayed at this hotel recently to attend a family wedding, from the minute we arrived till we left the staff were polite .helpful and friendly.The wedding went according to plan and everything ran smoothly. The bedroom was spacious and clean and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay.The breakfast was more than adequate and again staff were attentitive.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Many thanks for your positive comments regarding your recent visit for a family wedding.

I will pass on your kind comments to the team here at the Grange Manor Hotel, they are always delighted to receive positive feedback..

Stamford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Not an ideal location, but despite boisterous weddings (ugh) it was calm and quiet. Bed comfortable, room size great. Breakfast fresh and coffee cooked - a real treat. Staff on the ball. Pub attached very friendly. Food good

Room Tip: Towards the front car park best
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Thank you for your kind comments.

I am pleased to hear you had a relaxing and comfortable stay with us.

I have passed on your comments regarding Cooks Bar and Kitchen to their manager.

Ayrshire
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Just returned from an overnight stay at Grange Manor which included afternoon tea. OK it maybe wasn't up to afternoon teas we have had at other hotels but enjoyable just the same. Perhaps another sandwich or two and a bit more variety in the fillings would help. We like gingerbread but five slices? We added a glass of bubbly to proceedings and had a relaxing time. Unlike some people we cleared our plates. Not a crumb went back. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. as were all the staff we came into contact with. Our room was in the Garden Wing. Lovely spacious room with quality furniture and - a pleasant surprise - TWO comfortable armchairs .(Usually find one armchair and one straight backed chair at desk/dressingtable). Had a good nights sleep .My partner said shower was very good and easy to use. Bath was very relaxing. Breakfast was - help yourself to cereals and fruit and table service for the hot breakfast. Our full Scottish was very tasty - again waitresses were pleasant and helpful. We had asked if we could have baked beans along with our "full Scottish". The waitress went to ask the chef and came back to apologise that chef had had beans yesterday but none today. We heard another two couples asking for the same thing so perhaps a trick is being missed here.
Nevertheless we enjoyed everything and our deal was fantastic value for money. We are sure to return.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sjkh55
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. All the staff work so hard here at the hotel and it is always nice when their hard work is appreciated on trip advisor.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Carnoustie, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We have just returned from a fantastic break at this hotel. EVERYTHING was fab - the hotel room, the hotel in general, the staff, the food, the champagne, ettc. etc. - and we were on a discounted deal so it was amazing value for money! Thank you all - we will be back. Our afternoon tea was delicious and extremely filling - yummy :)

Room Tip: We had a garden wing room which faced out over garden - beautiful.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Lindsey Randall
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grangemouth
Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa
Leapark Hotel
#3 of 4 in Grangemouth
Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel
Premier Inn Falkirk East Hotel

Been to Grange Manor? Share your experiences!