Grange Manor
US$147
Helix Hotel(Grangemouth)
US$108
US$91
Travelodge Falkirk Hotel(Falkirk)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$108
US$105
US$67
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgarden wingafternoon teacooks restaurantsandwichestea roommain buildinglovely hotelon arrivalgroupon vouchermeringuetunahot breakfastmy mumevening mealbeansfalkirk wheelblack pudding
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I organised a party night here, nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff from the very start. On the night the room was lovely, the staff all friendly and welcoming and the food was to die for! I can not fault this place and have booked again for next year, any chance I get to use the Grange Manor I will. Thank you to everyone who looked after our event!

• Stayed: January 2014
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for your kind comments.

I look forward to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My friend bought this as a Christmas gift that we used recently. The sandwiches we felt were disappointing, only 2 choices which were egg or a ham and cress, the egg sandwiches half filled. The home baking did not have a lot of variety, with lots of lemon drizzle cake but the plus side was the service was good and the hotel setting nice enough. We were undecided whether we would return given this visit.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank alisonbFalkirk

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.

We pride ourselves on our standards of food and I am disappointed to read that you did not find the food up to standard. Myself and the Head Chef would like to investigate further. Could you please email the date that you had afternoon tea. My email address is gm@grangemanor.co.uk.

I am pleased that you found the service good.

I do hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

We came here for an afternoon tea as part of my birthday. Really enjoyed it and was stuffed when i left. The team are lovely & very attentive. All cakes & sandwiches are made fresh. Scones were amazing. Will definately b back. Thank you :)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louise F

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your afternoon tea.

I look foward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Really thought this hotel was a great hotel in a lovely area and the rooms were fine and the showers were great..
The full breakfast was great and very tasty and the coffee they served was really high standard.

I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JOANNE028
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, in particular the breakfast. We pride ourselves on our standard of food.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Rooms are a bit dated; but comfortable and clean. Had a nice meal at the Cook's restaurant. Breakfast was good.
Only stay here if you are visiting Grangemouth. Otherwise, there are much nicer places to spend your time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for leaving a review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

With good motorway links we are in such a good location to explore the central belt with only a short journey to Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.