Grange Manor
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Helix Hotel(Grangemouth)
US$39
  • Free Internet
US$105
US$94
Premier Inn Falkirk East Hotel(Polmont)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$69
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgarden wingafternoon teacooks restaurantsandwichestea roommain buildinglovely hotelon arrivalgroupon vouchermeringuetunahot breakfastmy mumevening mealbeansfalkirk wheelblack pudding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I and a friend had an over-night stay as we were guests at a wedding, I found the staff extremely courteous and friendly nothing was too much bother. This certainly was a plus as the wedding was such a wonderful experience and to have staff taking care of us so well when we checked in and also at breakfast just made the weekend perfect.

Room Tip: The wedding guests were mostly in the Garden Suite which meant it was totally quite and peaceful away from any noise from the main hotel ( just a very short walk beside the car park)
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Avril6348
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Many thanks for your very positive review following your recent stay at the Grange Manor Hotel for a wedding. We are always delighted be part of our couples special day and I was happy to read your very positive comments which I have passed on to the team.

I hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I organised a party night here, nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff from the very start. On the night the room was lovely, the staff all friendly and welcoming and the food was to die for! I can not fault this place and have booked again for next year, any chance I get to use the Grange Manor I will. Thank you to everyone who looked after our event!

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you for your kind comments.

I look forward to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My friend bought this as a Christmas gift that we used recently. The sandwiches we felt were disappointing, only 2 choices which were egg or a ham and cress, the egg sandwiches half filled. The home baking did not have a lot of variety, with lots of lemon drizzle cake but the plus side was the service was good and the hotel setting nice enough. We were undecided whether we would return given this visit.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank alisonbFalkirk

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.

We pride ourselves on our standards of food and I am disappointed to read that you did not find the food up to standard. Myself and the Head Chef would like to investigate further. Could you please email the date that you had afternoon tea. My email address is gm@grangemanor.co.uk.

I am pleased that you found the service good.

I do hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

We came here for an afternoon tea as part of my birthday. Really enjoyed it and was stuffed when i left. The team are lovely & very attentive. All cakes & sandwiches are made fresh. Scones were amazing. Will definately b back. Thank you :)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louise F

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your afternoon tea.

I look foward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Really thought this hotel was a great hotel in a lovely area and the rooms were fine and the showers were great..
The full breakfast was great and very tasty and the coffee they served was really high standard.

I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JOANNE028
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, in particular the breakfast. We pride ourselves on our standard of food.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.