“Jim mcghee”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Best Indian food in Dunfermline bar none!
Been eating here for over 10 years and their sizzling Chicken Tikka breast is the best my family and friends have ever tasted, tried many others but always hanker after a Viceroy!

2  Thank Jim M
There are newer reviews for The Viceroy Fine Dining

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My partner and I went for the buffer. Great buffet last night. Plenty of choice. Food hot went back for seconds. Lovely staff. Will be going back.

1  Thank Shona M
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I recently went to the Viceroy with three other friends for a buffet tea and catchup. I also took my two young children, one 19 months and the other 5 months. I was very annoyed the minute I entered the restaurant as the manager's face instantly dropped when he saw me head through the doorway with my double buggy. Now the restaurant was very quiet for a Wednesday night and it was 6pm so it wasn't a ridiculous time to take children out. When I joined my friends at the table they also witnessed and commented on the rudeness of the waiting staff and the manager towards our table because my girls and I were there, which simply confirmed what i had already felt. My oldest child sat quietly in her high hair drawing with crayons and my 5 month old contently sat on our knee, they did not bother anyone, the few diners who were actually there. Restaurants need to welcome mothers and children and simply make it a friendly environment, I'm not asking them to entertain my child, I'll take care of that! If our culture embraced family life more like the Italians when dinning out then people would be out more spending more money! I was a regular customer at the Viceroy and now because of this poor treatment and very unfriendly service I will be going back. Viceroy, you've just lost yourself a customer, poor show indeed!

2  Thank Rachael2806
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Excellent staff,spotless great variety of food & reasonably priced comfortable setting. Only complaint was the portions were too large.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Been to viceroy a few times now, last night the first time in a while, decor updated, but still same great food, excellent service. Well worth a visit.

Accommodated without booking although restaurant was reasonably busy. Waiter was helpful, and food was delicious.