“Friendly, funny, great staff and brilliant atmosphere”

Khushi's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 185 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Khushi's was the first Indian restaurant opened in Scotland in 1947.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Friendly, funny, great staff and brilliant atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

I went to Khushi's my girlfriend a few weeks ago! Me girlfriend and I really enjoyed our time at Khushi's. The staff were excellent, really friendly and not too invasive (constantly asking how things are etc!). The restaurant was very clean and tidy. The atmosphere was brilliant. A slight quiet tinge with a few loud bursts of groups which I find really good and comforting. The food however, was in a class of its own. Absolutely bliss. I couldn't have imagined it any better. So delicious. I look forward to returning in the near future! Cheers!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Finlay V

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Have been to Khushis twice in the last 3 months and both times the food has been spectacular. I had the Goan Fish curry which was delicious and . Others had lamb bhuna, the Monkfish, which was divine- will be ordering that next time and chicken dhansak. Everyone delighted with their choice.

Staff were attentive, good with our kids and had no problem moving our booking back 1/2 hour.

Will be back soon I hope!

2 Thank paddyirish02
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Went to Kushi's on the last night of a 2 week visit to the UK over Xmas - during which I sampled many of the highs and lows of food across the country.

This undoubtedly was the high - lovely restaurant, incredibly friendly and attentive staff and a nice buzz / feel to the place. But the food was exquisite - I've been fortunate enough to spend a fair bit of time in India and this was as good as anything I've eaten there. Perfect use of spices - every dish just had the right balance and was delicious - I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough.

• Visited December 2013
4 Thank Mick A
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This is an excellent restaurant with good food and good service. They do not serve alcohol but you can take your own beer or wine and they don't charge corkage. This makes the bill much lower than other restaurants.

5 Thank Graeme J
Dunfermline, Scotland
“Great company, great food and great service!”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I recently went to Khushi's with my family for my mother in law's birthday meal where we always go for family occasions and have never been disappointed. I can't fault our experience, the food was amazing and the service second to none. We didn't need to ask for anything or wait for a long time but ultimately, we felt like the only customers in the restaurant (which we were not!) Would highly recommend!

5 Thank Lsemp2311