“Still the best”

Ranked #4 of 200 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Price range: US$12 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Khushi's was the first Indian restaurant opened in Scotland in 1947.
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Again me and the wife visited khushis for lunch,amazing again,thanks guys,you are ao dear to our hearts,simply the best

5  Thank TheDaddy186530

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Every time we have been here it has been very good. Lunch time meal deal or evening main menu or even take away/home delivery is well worth it.

7  Thank rwjohn2754
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Having been to Kushi's for a meal recently, I was disappointed with the quality but I thought that it was a one off. I then subsequently ordered a take-away and found that to be below the usual standard.

The sauce was jellied and the meat looked and tasted dry and over cooked

To then find out that there was a serious e coli outbreak and the denials of the management, it has obviously been allowed to deteriorate.

There is no excuse, and to try and suggest that everything is ok because they have cleaned the place is not deserving of future business. I for one will not be going back and I suspect many others will give it a miss.

12  Thank Capitaltraveller2013
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My wife and I have been regulars to Kushis since it opened and have never had a bad experience in this restaurant. The food and staff are excellent. What with recent events it would be sad to see Kushis hurting from this. I for one will be voting with my feet and visiting again this weekend as they have never let me down in the past.
Dunfermline needs this restaurant so please put the negative reviews aside and visit, if not for the first time, please visit again to show your support.

5  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Had a family meal here this evening, and we all enjoyed our meal, great service and delicious food, will be back again soon.

4  Thank Jodiewatters