“Authentic Indian”

Khushi's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 183 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Khushi's was the first Indian restaurant opened in Scotland in 1947.
“Authentic Indian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Food was of a high quality, very authentic Indian. Very good service from the waiting staff, friendly and not too intrusive which is what you want when you go out for dinner. Would return again.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Louise M

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Good Traditional Food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The Restaurant was easy to find and when I arrived the staff were very pleasant. The menu was very well laid out and I could work out a the prices easy. The food which I had was a Chicken Korma it was very creamy and not that spicy which was what I was expecting. Over all I was very impressed by the food a service and I would return

6 Thank Danny M
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Superb meal at Khushi's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

A very good quality meal, a splendid menu, pleasant surroundings and superb service. The 'take your own drink' is something I hadn't experienced previously but it meant we drank good quality wine a supermarket prices! We will be going again!

• Visited May 2014
8 Thank Phillamb
“E Coli nightmare”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I realise that lots have people have only had good experiences here but unfortunately it only takes one bad meal. I contracted E Coli after eating here in May causing my family and I 3 weeks of illness, problems and stress. Anything I have seen regarding the E Coli outbreak written by Khushis seems to insinuate that they are not at fault which does not give me any confidence to ever risk a return visit!

• Visited May 2014
18 Thank Cairdy
“Regularly excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

We eat at Khushi's regularly and it is always exceptional. The food is really tasty and portion sizes are perfect

• Visited June 2014