“Favourite local takeaway”

Ranked #82 of 208 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I order from Simon's Kitchen regularly and have never been let down. Food is always hot when it arrives and is not overpriced. Best chicken satay I've had at any Chinese!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Frequently use Simons kitchen very good quality & value.
only request I would make is for them to consider preparing orders in the order they are received - seems every time I make a telephone order they priorities people walking in door so have yet to ever arrive to have order ready......... which is a wee bit annoying - though fair to say wait is worth great food :)

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I would recommend this take away every time. I have tried many in the area but they are the best. I usually phone in my order and collect it but have some times used the delivery service which is quite quick. I would highly recommend their chicken curry. :-0)

1  Thank Smurf848
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Regularly order takeaway from here and food in consistently very good.

Delivery always timely and not too expensive.

Tried similar in the area and keep coming back.

1  Thank Keefletrucker
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Excellent takeaway, great Chinese food cooked with fresh ingredients in an open plan kitchen whilst you wait. Very busy, very lively, especially on a Friday and Saturday night, one of the few places you don’t mind waiting. Dishes that stand out for us are Kung Po (Chicken or Pork), Chicken with Asparagus and Cashew nuts, Beef and Blackbean and our girls love the Chicken Satay. Soups are also very good.

Great takeaway, definitely recommended.