“Like chicken? Like Nandos!”
Review of Nando's - Fife

Nando's - Fife
Ranked #29 of 187 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Like chicken? Like Nandos!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Service?
Average!, mostly teenagers working in these places clock watching waiting to the end of their shift.

Decor?
These chain restaurants try to hard to create character with old souvenirs and weird pictures of hairy Mexican men standing next to a cactus......however I did like the layout of the place and and you aren't cramped together like sardines

Food?
Yummy!, ordered butterfly chicken with spicy rice and peri peri salt chips, presentation was simple and the food was delicious. I loved how you could see all the chicken being cooked before you.

Will be back!!!

Visited March 2014

Fife, United Kingdom
“Love a Nandos!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Love coming to Nandos! I don't come often so when I do it's all I think about all day! I usually go for the Portobello Mushroom and Halloumi cheese wrap with Perri chips and garlic bread, always delicious! I had the cheesecake last time I was here and was fab!

• Visited March 2014
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Slow service, grubby state. Avoid it.”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was a Nando's virgin so thought I would go find out what is was that people seem to like about the chain, on a recent trip to Dunfermline and with nothing better to do one early evening. I wish I hadn't bothered. Service was very slow. Food was average at best. The restaurant was grubby - filthy floor, tables dirty, an absence of cutlery. All in all, deeply disappointing, and I couldn't wait to leave and cannot imagine ever returning to repeat the experience.

2 Thank ManOnAMissi0n
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Slow service”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Waited over 40 minutes for food, only came because I went up to ask, server was busy so had to ask a chef who could not find a waitress to bus our food which had been sitting on the hotplate so she brought it over herself. Healthy frozen yoghurt was pretty tasteless. Food was very average and overpriced. Place felt busy, understaffed and not 100% clean. Won't be going back.

“SO SLOW!!!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I LOVE nandos and the don't get me wrong the food in the Dunfermline Restaurant Is always very good and fresh but one thing I really dislike about this branch is the service. I have been a good few times to this branch and every single time the wait has been 25 minutes or more. I understand it is a very busy place but if this is the case then they should have a booking system. When I was there last night 19/01/14, My sister and I waited 30 minutes on a table. The lady that seen to us was very nice and apologetic about the wait as we sat down. After we had ordered, we waited 50 minutes on our food which is absolutely ridiculous. We were fed up and extremely hungry by this time. All members of staff I have dealt with are very pleasant but I feel the branch is very under staffed and they all seem to be running around like head less chickens. I would like to say I will go back but from last nights experience unfortunately I can't.