“A Great Experience”

Ranked #31 of 200 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Nando's is nando's and is the same everywhere but this was one of the nicest I've had in a while! We got in just before the lunch rush and everything was quick and fresh. The staff were busy and attentive and kept the restaurant clean and running smoothly. A great experience.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Service?
Average!, mostly teenagers working in these places clock watching waiting to the end of their shift.

Decor?
These chain restaurants try to hard to create character with old souvenirs and weird pictures of hairy Mexican men standing next to a cactus......however I did like the layout of the place and and you aren't cramped together like sardines

Food?
Yummy!, ordered butterfly chicken with spicy rice and peri peri salt chips, presentation was simple and the food was delicious. I loved how you could see all the chicken being cooked before you.

Will be back!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Love coming to Nandos! I don't come often so when I do it's all I think about all day! I usually go for the Portobello Mushroom and Halloumi cheese wrap with Perri chips and garlic bread, always delicious! I had the cheesecake last time I was here and was fab!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was a Nando's virgin so thought I would go find out what is was that people seem to like about the chain, on a recent trip to Dunfermline and with nothing better to do one early evening. I wish I hadn't bothered. Service was very slow. Food was average at best. The restaurant was grubby - filthy floor, tables dirty, an absence of cutlery. All in all, deeply disappointing, and I couldn't wait to leave and cannot imagine ever returning to repeat the experience.

2  Thank ManOnAMissi0n
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Waited over 40 minutes for food, only came because I went up to ask, server was busy so had to ask a chef who could not find a waitress to bus our food which had been sitting on the hotplate so she brought it over herself. Healthy frozen yoghurt was pretty tasteless. Food was very average and overpriced. Place felt busy, understaffed and not 100% clean. Won't be going back.