“Great food, great service”
Review of Gratzi

Gratzi
Ranked #9 of 195 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Visited Gratzi tonight with my husband, daughter and son-in-law to celebrate my daughter's birthday. We had been a couple of times previously a while ago and had forgotten how fab the food is. We were chuffed to discover that Wednesday night was "Steak Night". Rib-eyes were excellent as were our starter dishes.The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful, without being over-the-top and presented my daughter with profiteroles and chocolate ice-cream with candles, on the house. We will definitely not leave it so long until we visit again. Thank you, Gratzi, for a wonderful evening.

1  Thank MawBroon60

Reviewed 3 November 2013

In the area for 1 night and decided on this restaurant from the reviews on here and we were not disappointed. The food was really good and as we were sat quite near the kitchen all the food that came past us looked so delicious. The staff where helpful and knowledgeable on the food. Would definitely visit again if in the area and would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank sun_lover_ed
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Have been a few times recently.
Food always good & friendly service.
Good menu & reasonably priced.
Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

So often king prawn dishes disappoint but that was not the case at Gratzi where I had 12 butterflied, juicy, large prawns and an abundance of mussels. The only thing I would have changed is slightly more chilli but that is simply my personal taste rather than a failing.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

my family used to frequent this restaurant every couple of weeks for tuesday tapas night,my husband has became ill and now is housebound,his birthday is today and i phoned gratzi to see if they could deliver a tapas for us,They don't normally do carry outs but when i explained the situation to them they were only to happy to send out tapas food for us and also get it delivered,it was amazing food as usual,but what got me they went out there way to get this done.I can only thank them for what they done,and its nice to no that some people still care.They phoned me up later in the night to see if all went well,thank you gratzi for going that extra mile

1  Thank helenmills