“Fantastic value & ambience”
Review of Gratzi

Gratzi
Ranked #9 of 206 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My daughter, Katy and I went here, on Thursday 20th February 2014 for dinner. The food was lovely and good quality, the service was brilliant and the staff were very friendly. We were made to feel really welcome and we had a really lovely evening, thank you. Vicky x

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We were visiting family in the area, and read about this restaurant on trip advisor. We decided to have a late birthday meal out to take advantage of babysitting grandparents. We went along on Tapas Tuesday and had a fabulous selection of tapas, including scallops, whitebait, mushrooms, cheese and mussels to name a few. They were all excellent! We also had the white wine of the month which was good, and the lemon sorbet with vodka to share as a dessert. Then to top it off, the staff gave us a complimentary shot of limoncello to finish. We had a fabulous time and will hopefully return when we next visit Dunfermline.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Friday was my 5th visit to Gratzi and can not fault the food or service. Great value for special event meals and normal menu very good as well. Staff and management very friendly and always attentive. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My wife & I eat at this restaurant fairly regularly and are never disappointed. The staff particularly Hakim ( and his grandad Ha! Ha!) are extremely friendly and welcoming. The restaurant serves both Italian & Spanish cuisine. They do 'Tapas Tuesday' & 'Steak Wednesday' which represent excellent value. Thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This is my 4th visit, came for my sisters birthday! Had a brilliant night. Waiting staff were friendly and very funny. Food was lovely. Will definitely be back!! :)