“Excellent Tapas”

Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Visited the restaurant with my wife and was given a nice seat next to the window.

Went on a Wednesday which is steak night and missed the 'Tapas Tuesday' by a day (any 5 tapas for £10) which would have made our bill considerably lower.

We had about 10 dishes between us which was more than enough. I'd recommend the ham platter, calamari, patatas allioli, stuffed aubergine and the sauté mushrooms. The chicken croquettes were ok and can't comment on the meatballs as I let my wife eat them both.

Would definitely recommend and I would return - probably on a Tuesday!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

we went here on a saturday night along with another couple, it was very busy with no free tables so just well we had booked a table. It is an italian/spanish place so we chose some tapas, some 8 dishes although we ordered a brochetta to share for a starter. It was a bit of a wait for our starter and to the staffs credit they gave us some complimentary garlic bread to keep us going. After a bout 40 minutes we got our starter closely followed by our tapas. the tapas was good although we only got 2 meatballs but lots of chorizo . I ordered sticky toffee for pudding and the portion was huge, all in all a good experience with the bottles of house wine charged at £12-50 but advertised at £11-50 in 3 of the 4 menus. The place was extremely hot and could be doing with some air con. The staff were excellent

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have been working in the area for a 2 years and have tried most of the local and not so local restaurants. The food here is excellent and special nights for Tapas on Tuesdays and Steaks on Wednesday are exceptional value with no compromising on quality for the low cost. This in now my restaurant of 1st choice and I eat here most nights. Of course the food quality and value are both critical, however I rate Gratzi extremely highly for their service and for making diners welcome in a relaxed friendly atmosphere and all of the staff contribute to this. Unfortunately I will not be working here for a few months and will greatly miss great food and the way they make me feel welcome and relaxed. When I'm back in the area I will be straight back.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife went last week and really enjoyed ourselfs the food was excellent and the service was great , the bill wasn't to bad either ( try the tapas tasty !! )

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This place if fab. Every meal we have had here has been superb. The steak wed are a must and taste delicious. The ambiance and the staff are fab. very welcoming and friendly cannot fault anything. We asked for a special dish for our very fussy child and was no problem to the whatsoever even on a busy sat night. My husband highly reccomends the calzones ;) .