“Great!”
Review of Ciao Italia

Ciao Italia
Ranked #12 of 208 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Ciao Italia, Dunfermline's newest Italian restaurant.For every occasion from a business lunch or dinner,romantic meal for two,parties or just a day out with freinds and family,Ciao Italia does it all in a fun,modern and relaxed atmosphere.we,the managment and staff,hope you enjoy you visit and welcome any comments,questions or suggestions you may have........BUON APPETITO!
Reviewed 26 August 2014

The food, the service and the prices were great! Thoroughly enjoyed our meals.. Would definitely be back if we were in the area again!

1  Thank fmcdowall90

Reviewed 23 August 2014

First time visit to this restaurant and I was not disappointed. Saturday night and the place was buzzing. On arrival I was delighted to find ample parking at the rear of the premises. The staff were attentive while efficiently serving patrons. I was seated near the open plan kitchen which showed these guys have nothing to hide. Interesting too to see a busy kitchen in action. My starter selection was the Bruschetta di pomodoro which was excellent. Main course really good too. All together with two Budweiser beers the cost was £22.........reasonable. Modern decor and lively atmosphere resulted in an enjoyable experience. I will visit again.

1  Thank Gerard Q
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We probably visit this restaurant at least twice a month because the food is fantastic, our kids love it and its great value for money.

The only slight criticism recently would be the slightly slow service which we didn't notice before.. but trust me the food more than makes up for it.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This was my first visit to this Italian restaurant and it won,t be the last!
Italian cuisine is a particular favorite of my friend and I and we were not disappointed with the fare on offer at this restaurant.
The interior decor is very modern,clean and minimal,and what you see of the kitchen,very impressive indeed.
Busy Saturday night,greeted by the manager Mario and promptly shown to reserved table.
Staff were attentive but not intrusive and menu had plenty options on it.
We opted for a pasta dish and a chicken dish,both of which were of ample portion size,couple that with a bottle of house red and it was devine.
Finished off the evening with a couple of Vecchia Romagna , the bill came to 50 pounds which is reasonable for what we had.
We will be back.
Grazie Mille Ciao Italia.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

First time in this establishment.
I have read a lot of reviews and cannot understand the poor ones.
The service from the minute you enter the establishment was first class, very attentive although they were busy.
Am extensive menu but not to difficult to choose from. All the ingredients were fresh and the food was well seasoned and the portion sizes were ample, you certainly know you've eaten but not left feeling bloated.
Dinner for 2 with drinks around £70 a fair price I feel.
Would visit again, recommended.