“I love Chiquito! It is one of my favourite restaurants but the menu changes a lot.”

Chiquito - Dunfermline
Ranked #90 of 183 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I have been to Chiquito many of times over the past few years with my Family. I must say the menu has changed a lot. I was disappointed this month when one of the most popular dishes (chicken fajitas) was not on the lunch menu so I had to resort to something else. Also, I much preferred the seasoned tortilla chips to the seasoned popcorn (complimentary). The staff are very friendly, I cannot fault them whatsoever.

• Visited July 2014

Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“Great Meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Visited last month with my boyfriend and it was great. We both just went for main meals and they came out without too long of a wait, well cooked and tasting delicious! We'll be back!

• Visited May 2014
“Nothing new to offer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

The restaurant's food portions are very small and tasteless for the price, I had better service and food from other "Mexican"/ texmex restaurants. And what is that spiced popcorn all about? The salsa, guacamole are not fresh they taste like they came out of a but from a supermarket.

• Visited June 2014
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“IMPRESSED AT THE DIFFERENCE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

We hadn't eaten here for a few years after two bad experiences. After being persuaded to go by our daughter who goes there regularly we were pleasantly surprised, What a difference in the food, presentation and service. Might be tempted to go back again.

Visited May 2014
Cowdenbeath
“Poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Just arrived back from long haul flight, got my Grandson and Greatgrand sons to meet us with their Mother, looking for a good meal we went to this one at Dunfermline, arrived at 1820 simple meals ordered when we got the meals they were good quality but after a long day traveling 2 and a half hours later we completed our meal, not a place to go if you are in a hurry.

• Visited June 2014