“Impressive”
Review of Carlucci

Carlucci
Reserve with OpenTable
Carlucci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 186 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Price range: US$11 - US$48
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: IN THE HEART OF THE TOWN, LOVELY PLACE FOR A NICE LUNCH DURING YOUR SHOPPING OR FOR A SMART DINNER TO IMPRESS YOUR WIFE OR FRIENDS.....
“Impressive”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We are visiting from USA and we just staggered in.
Great service and AWSOME food!
Desserts were very good and everyone enjoyed immensely.

Lochgelly, United Kingdom
“Roy mccluskey”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Great night with 15 friends food was superb everyone left delighted thans to paulo for a very good birthday

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Best in Dunfermline”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have to say, I rarely go to other restaurants when eating out after going here. Every time i visit, i am met with smiling and courteous staff who obviously care a great deal about the place they work.
The food is always excellent and cooked just right, just the way i like it. If i want more of something or less of something in a dish, or cooked a certain way, all i need do is ask and they are happy to accommodate.
I can honestly say i have never had a bad meal here and never expect to.

The staff are always extremely nice and take care of us whenever we go, and i don't just mean smiling and making sure the food is ok, but actively take an interest in the people that are in the restaurant.

I advise anyone who is thinking of going to definitely give this place a try. I am certainly never disjointed when i eat here.

• Visited April 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Jon/San”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Jon/San 13/05/2014
This was a fabulous lunch time meal/menu. The restaurant is very bright and well lite as the sun was shining. The starters and main course menu offers a wide selection of choice. I had minestrone soup and battered fish and chips both served piping hot and in great amount. Also had coffee after the meal which was full flavour and served in a good sized cup. We were served by Maria who was very charming and efficient as was her collegue who also was attentive.
I would return to have a meal again.

• Visited May 2014
Dunfermline, Scotland, United Kingdom
“As good as always ”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

3rd time I have visited this little Italian restaurant and each time I have enjoyed my experience.

Visited here with my partner for a 2 course set lunch. Not usual to get the same size portion as the normal menu, but we did, had to take the rest of the pizza home.

My only criticism - would love to be served with more complimentary and homemade bread sticks - they are too good to only get 1 each!!

I will be back, that is for sure.