“lovely staff, gorgeous food!”
Review of Papa Joe's - CLOSED

Papa Joe's
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“lovely staff, gorgeous food!”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

we arrived early for meal, but were seated right away by friendly staff. drinks ordered and brought very quickly and our meal (main/dessert) arrived in good time. my main meal - enchiladas - very tasty and good size portion. others had lasagne, and they said tasty and more than enough. our desserts (oreo pie/ice cream) delicious. we will definately go back :)

• Visited November 2012

dunfermline
“REASONABLE RESTARAUNT”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

My wife and i had a meal here before going to see the new bond movie, on entering the restaraunt we were met with a warm welcome and seated promtly.waitress was pleasant and had menus & drinks on the table quickly, the atmosphere in the place was nice & relaxed.Food very well presented but not up to a great standard i had wings which were ok my main of fijaitas was much nicer and plentiful,my wife had the carbonarra which looked very nice but did not taste just as good as it looked bland was the way my wife described it.Price was reasonable but will not rush back.

• Visited October 2012
Lannion, France
“Average”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Portions were large but not particularly great value for money. Bit generic but the flavours were there, if somewhat quiet. No background music and loads of families/kids, not great on date night. Won't be back as a couple but would consider it with the kids as you wouldn't feel uncomfy if they made a bit of noise.

• Visited September 2012
fife
“First time and will be last time”
Reviewed 11 October 2012 via mobile

On a rare day off both myself and my husband decided to try here and we left feeling very disappointed. We entered at the same time as a couple with 2 young children and on entering there was only one table occupied which was a mother and her kids.. We ordered drinks and our meal. Drinks arrived promptly and I noticed not long after the young children that entered the same time as us got given their food but not the parents nor the mum and kids at the other table. 45 mins later we were all given our meal. Wether the parents had requested this i cant comment. I would assume that the other table had ordered their food before we arrived so waited even longer with it all being served same time.I had lasagne and I can only describe this as a bigger portion weight watcher microwave meal. My husband had carbonna and it was dry and tasteless. Not nice. It was over priced. Staff very pleasant and apologied for delay.

GRANGEMOUTH
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

Visited this Place after hearing about it on the Radio and to be honest I'll keep the radio off in future.The Food was Bland and tasteless and also the service wasn't up to much either,there are better Restaurants near by and won't be returning here.

1 Thank KAISERGrangemouth