“Super place”

La Petite Brasserie @ The Alhambra
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 24 December 2011

This is a great wee place in Dunfermline town! Really nice to have somewhere that serves fresh food without being served in a pretentious environment!!
Great value for money and fantastic wines.
Have been a couple more times and the consistency in quality every-time.
Other restaurants I'm the area should be worried..

4  Thank savvy1234
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Stumbled upon this hidden gem while popping down to pick up tickets to blood brothers at the theatre. Grabbed a quick coffee and talked to owner and young man about the menu. Seem to hold vast knowledge and without hesitation I booked up for a meal. I was not disappointed their French onion soup was lovely, comes with a rustic bit of bread. I followed this up by trying the Toulouse sausage cassolet. It was to die for. Came with a glass of house wine their waiter explained where the wines came from and I went for the Tempernillo(sp) something i have never tried but have since purchased a bottle.

Overall a lovely place to relax and eat. Can't wait to return.

5  Thank John R
Reviewed 22 December 2011

As this restuarant is right next to the theatre my partner and I decided to give it a try when we went to see a show. It was absolutely brilliant. The decor, the service, the ambiance were absolutely spot on and the was delicious. Value for money? Well, two courses and a glass of very good wine for less than £10!, admittedly it was the early bird menu but it was great value and terrific food. Last night we tried it again and this time there was six of us and once again the service and food were excellent. My partner has started popping in for a coffee and describes the coffee as the, "Best in Dunfermline"
This restuarant has only been open for two weeks but has got everything right, congratulations to all concerned for such a terrific place to eat.

7  Thank peter202