“Very Happy”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stopped here after arriving, following a 7 hour drive. I had a burger with chips and my wife had the salmon. The food was well cooked and we both enjoyed our meal. The staff were very kind and helpful. I would recommend this to anyone in the area.

1  Thank JeffParry

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Having given a great review not that long ago, we were disappointed this time. Firstly, the table we had booked was occupied by another couple and although the staff did their best, we have our odd preferences and choosing our table is one of them. Daft maybe, but hey, when we have asked several weeks in advance for a particular table then we expect that table.

Anyway that aside, the food is starting to get boring. It's so handy for the Alhambra next door that I hope we haven't been whitewashed into thinking it's better than it actually is. I say again that the pre-theatre menu needs overhauled as I can't keep having the same thing every time. It's either Sea Bass, Penne with pesto or a burger - these I could make myself. Come on guys - you are better than this.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I was here way back in Jan took my girlfriend for dinner it was amazing I even wrote a review on here to say how good it was we went back in for lunch the other day and found it had been taken over but though will give it a try disgusting the food was cold and my girlfriend had a long blonde hair in her sandwich when I asked a member of staff if they could change it I was told no I must have put it there the place smelt like old socks I can't believe a place could go down hill so fast I will never never never go back we were treated like dirt buy the staff and the manager when he came over was no manager in my book as I said what a disgusting place

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I've eaten around and I always return to the Greenroom. The food is always fresh and served quickly. The music played over the speakers is also pretty easy listening. Nice set up and chilled.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My husband and I were at The Green Room for the first time last night and we will definitely be back
Delicious well presented food,quick courteous service
Cosy wee place,worth a visit