“Fabulous food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Everest Inn

Everest Inn
Ranked #3 of 183 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Nepalese
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We have achieved a reputation for excellent cuisine and fine dining. Our food is prepared with the finest fresh herbs, spices and fresh produce available. You can enjoy the very best of Indian and Nepalese cuisine prepared by individual chefs with a touch of the unexpected. The very best of the worlds wines await your arrival and traditional desserts to enhance your dinner. We are waiting to welcome you!
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many time, as have my son and daughter. We thoroughly enjoy the food, which is prepared to a very high standard and tastes fabulous. JAMIL and his team are totally focused on delivering a great food experience. We have never been disappointed in any of the many meals we have had at Everest. Service compliments the food and I would thoroughly recommend eating here
Neil

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Neil K

“Always excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Agree with all the reviews we eat here often and have never had a bad experience . Jameil a staff are always friendly and helpful .the food is always freshly cooked and the staff will adapt things to the way you like it if you ask. Excellent

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Catriona P
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Visited 8th Aug with my friend for a catch up & some nice food. We weren't disappointed with the food at all. Their £28.50 set meal for 2 is very good value and we could not manage to eat all of it!

Two criticisms however...

1) I ordered a beer they had on promotion on the table, very nice I may add, but it was £6.90 which is very steep! The bottle was bigger than a usual bottle, it gave me 1.5 tumbler glasses but I would not have ordered a £6.90 bottle of beer. My stupid fault I guess for not asking how much it was.

2) I ordered a cappuccino. It was disgusting and I am pretty certain is was a Nescafe sachet because a) I heard the waiter stirring like crazy making it b) it had lumps in it (!) and c) It tasted exactly like a sachet coffee, but for £2.50 I felt a bit of a mug paying for it.

So all in all I'd say 100% 5 stars for the food. But 2 stars for the drinks so overall I'm saying 4 stars!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank zimboandcaz
Dunfermline, Fife
“Our wee Indian on the corner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Been going here for many years and never had a bad meal. Agree with many of the comments on here. Staff are always happy, smiling and knowledgeable about the dishes. Thalis are excellent value. Nepalese dishes are definitely worth a go.

They say good things come in small packages and this is very true for Everest. Delighted that they have been awarded by Trip Advisor.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Raefamily
“Nice, very, very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Just love this place. Great food, great service. There is a reason this place is so high up in the chart here, you can believe the reviews it's simple fantastic! Tandoori mixed grill is excellent for a milder meaty meal, and the nowabi is unbelievably hot yet delicious. You must use this place!

• Visited July 2013