“Fantastic Food shame about the service”
Review of Everest Inn

Everest Inn
Ranked #2 of 185 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Nepalese
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We have achieved a reputation for excellent cuisine and fine dining. Our food is prepared with the finest fresh herbs, spices and fresh produce available. You can enjoy the very best of Indian and Nepalese cuisine prepared by individual chefs with a touch of the unexpected. The very best of the worlds wines await your arrival and traditional desserts to enhance your dinner. We are waiting to welcome you!
“Fantastic Food shame about the service”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

Visited for the first time after reading the fab reviews and our experience was like something from Fawlty Towers, comical. I can only assume that the regular attentive staff that are mentioned in other reviews hd the nite off as the catalogue of issues we hd during our visit are just too much to go into. On a positive note the food was delicious and we will def consider the takeaway option in the future.

Visited August 2014
4 Thank AnneBury
Jamil U, Manager at Everest Inn, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
Hi, Thank you so much for visiting us recently. I am sorry to say that you had some bad experience about our service. I apologize for that. You are 100% correct - we had some regular staff was not present that evening. That is why the service was slower then normal. I am requesting you to came and try us again. I believe you will get much better service as we provide to our every customer.

see you soon

regards
Jamil
Manager
the Everest inn

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Delicious Meal”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Our second visit and we were again impressed. Popadoms warm and light. Vegetable Pakoras lovely and lightly cooked - best I have tasted. Chicken Tikka Marsala nicely cooked, a little spicy and mild for me which is how I like it. Lamb for my husband was very good - if he was being picky he had only one bit of lamb that was a bit fatty. Garlic Nan Bread smashing. Waiter very friendly and attentive. Restaurant very nice and clean and a pleasant place to spend an evening having dinner. Lager is a bit pricey but that's the only negative.

2 Thank JS6173
Macroom, Ireland
“Attentive staff.....good food”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I visited this establishment over a year ago when I was in the area on business. At that time I was impressed by this small restaurant serving excellent food at reasonable cost. I visited again last night and selected Nepalese dishes from their impressive menu, including beer from that region. In a word consistent! Top marks again.

The decor is simple, the staff are attentive and above all the food is excellent. Looks like there is a thriving take out business too. I look forward to my next visit. We'll done.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Gerard Q
“Consistently Good Food”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My wife and I appreciate good Bangladeshi, Nepalese, Pakistani or Indian (north & south) cuisine and the Everest Inn meets our needs in Dunfermline.

Consistently good food and you can have a very pleasant chat with the staff as they are friendly and welcoming.

2 Thank Alan F
Dunfermline, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Superb food”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We are now pretty locals to this restaurant as the food is exceptionally exciting. They set the benchmark for its competitors with service, quality and price. I know some of the people we know even travel to eat here.

5* food for a fraction of the price.

2 Thank Paul G