“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Alberto's Kitchen - CLOSED

Alberto's Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Alberto's Kitchen, Under New Managment serving some of the best italian food in fife.
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We visited this restaurant on 11th January 2014 and were very impressed. We were greeted on arrival by the manager who made us feel very welcome and arranged for one of the waiting staff to show us to our table. The setting and ambience was very nice. We were given time to look through the menu and decide what we wanted without feeling we were being rushed. The waitress we had was very knowledgeable and we all decided to have starters and main courses. What I liked about the restaurant was we were given time between courses. We didn't have desserts as we were all full after our main courses. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this restaurant - from the menu choice, excellent staff and great ambience. We will definitely be back.

3  Thank NinianD
There are newer reviews for Alberto's Kitchen

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Went here a couple of weeks before christmas with a few friends for my sisters birthday. When we arrived a lovely young man seated us and took our drinks order these came fast and I particularly enjoyed tasting a few cocktails from the menu which were really nice! For my main I had steak which was cooked how I had asked and the portion size was perfect. The restraunt was quite busy at this point and we expected to have to wait a bit on our main meals but they were fast and we didn't have to wait long at all . They even brought over a birthday cake we had previously brought into the restraunt and lit candles to bring the cake to the table which was a nice touch! Anyway all in all I would definitely come back, the staff, service and food ticked all the boxes for me!

1  Thank Kaitlyn J
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I and my wife visited Alberto's in Dunfermline last weekend. I had the garlic and chilli prawns which were really tasty and cooked to perfection. My wife had a Mozzarella focaccia and she said it was lovely. I didn’t even get a bit.

For Mains my wife had the Bolognaise it came with peperoni, mushrooms and cream through it and i have to say it was a touch of genius, everything you would expect from a bolognaise with a modern twist.
I had smoked chicken risotto which was lovely and rich with the balsamic red onions cutting through the creamy rice.

We skipped dessert and instead opted for a second bottle of chianti.

Couldn’t fault the service on what was a pretty busy night and even the manager found the time to come over and ask how we enjoyed our meal. Really enthusiastic chap who was filling us in on his plans for the new launch of the restaurant after recently taking over.

Over all a really nice experience and we will be making a trip over the forth again soon to try the new menu......... or have the same again.

Keep it up Alberto's

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Our visit on the 13th Dec 2013. The restaurant was not busy on our arrival,however did start to fill up after twenty minutes. The service and the food were excellent,with good size portions and more than plenty vegetables.Well worth a visit if your in the area.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I ate in this Restaurant with a friend. The staff were lovely and I can't fault the service.

However the food was horrendous. The olives to start we're just poured from a jar in to a dish in their brine. Rugh! We both had risotto. My friend had the seafood and saffron and I had the chicken. They were tasteless and needed salt. The rice was mushy. The final nail in the coffin was the focaccia. Which was not focaccia. It was pizza bread.

Sooooo disappointed!!! :(