“Brilliant ”
Review of Alberto's Kitchen - CLOSED

Alberto's Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Alberto's Kitchen, Under New Managment serving some of the best italian food in fife.
“Brilliant ”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Came here with some friends for a chilled evening, and it was fabulous from start to finish. Got seated by a young manager who made you feel welcome as soon as you got there. Our drink order was very quick in coming which is what I like. We decided to get a bottle of the Pinot Griot Voga wine which was recommended by our waitress which was excellent and definitely worth buying. We then order our food, I had the tomato and chilli foccocia which was very good, I then had the mozzarella chicken which was out of this world the chicken was excellent!!! To finish up I thought I would have the tirmisu which was yummy! All the waitresses were very attentive and were very friendly and polite, will definitely be returning here very soon

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian Style Food In Dunfermline!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

After being a regular at Tony Macs, I though I would try something a bit different!, So I was told from a friend about this Italian restaurant which is on Bruce St, just next to Harlem..
Well it was fantastic, as you walk into the restaurant you are met by wonderfull staff which were so pleasant and warming.
They then seated myself and two friends at a wonderful table at the back of the restaurant, I ordered my meal which arrived to the table in good time, the food was fantastic and tasted fresh and tasted amazing.
They also told me of a new menu which they will be launching in the near future, so I shall definitely be going as I enjoyed my first time, this has definitely been the best experience to date and has definitely changed my mind about eating at large food outlets as there seems to be much better food, service, value for money and overall a better experience!!!
definitely recommended!

ST

1 Thank StevieT765
Scotland
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We visited this restaurant on 11th January 2014 and were very impressed. We were greeted on arrival by the manager who made us feel very welcome and arranged for one of the waiting staff to show us to our table. The setting and ambience was very nice. We were given time to look through the menu and decide what we wanted without feeling we were being rushed. The waitress we had was very knowledgeable and we all decided to have starters and main courses. What I liked about the restaurant was we were given time between courses. We didn't have desserts as we were all full after our main courses. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this restaurant - from the menu choice, excellent staff and great ambience. We will definitely be back.

3 Thank NinianD
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant birthday bash”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Went here a couple of weeks before christmas with a few friends for my sisters birthday. When we arrived a lovely young man seated us and took our drinks order these came fast and I particularly enjoyed tasting a few cocktails from the menu which were really nice! For my main I had steak which was cooked how I had asked and the portion size was perfect. The restraunt was quite busy at this point and we expected to have to wait a bit on our main meals but they were fast and we didn't have to wait long at all . They even brought over a birthday cake we had previously brought into the restraunt and lit candles to bring the cake to the table which was a nice touch! Anyway all in all I would definitely come back, the staff, service and food ticked all the boxes for me!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kaitlyn J
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“lovley romantic meal”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I and my wife visited Alberto's in Dunfermline last weekend. I had the garlic and chilli prawns which were really tasty and cooked to perfection. My wife had a Mozzarella focaccia and she said it was lovely. I didn’t even get a bit.

For Mains my wife had the Bolognaise it came with peperoni, mushrooms and cream through it and i have to say it was a touch of genius, everything you would expect from a bolognaise with a modern twist.
I had smoked chicken risotto which was lovely and rich with the balsamic red onions cutting through the creamy rice.

We skipped dessert and instead opted for a second bottle of chianti.

Couldn’t fault the service on what was a pretty busy night and even the manager found the time to come over and ask how we enjoyed our meal. Really enthusiastic chap who was filling us in on his plans for the new launch of the restaurant after recently taking over.

Over all a really nice experience and we will be making a trip over the forth again soon to try the new menu......... or have the same again.

Keep it up Alberto's