“Good food, right price”
Review of Alberto's Kitchen - CLOSED

Alberto's Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Alberto's Kitchen, Under New Managment serving some of the best italian food in fife.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have visited this restaurant several times as they offer 2 for 1 meals with the tastecard.
The restaurant in nicely laid out but can get quite loud when it is busy. The food is always good and I cannot complain about the service but during the week the restaurant can be quite quiet and lacking atmosphere.

Due to having a tastecard, this restaurant is great value for money but I don't know if I would pay full price.

2  Thank Ljwilson90

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great menu at Albertos, even if it is a bit big. Lots to choose from, all very Italian as you would expect. Food came out in a reasonable amount of time, all freshly made and tasted great. Was quite quiet when we visited, deserves to be much busier that that. We look forward to coming back, keep up the good work!

1  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Decided to try here again after it being a good place a few years ago and we saw the reviews on here were ok too. The menu was quite basic for an Italian restaurant... Not many Italian pasta dishes to choose from, my husband had the carbonara which he said was ok but nothing special and I had the macaroni cheese which again was ok but nothing to rave about! Service was friendly and speedy but I don't think we would return as prefer a more authentic Italian restaurant with food to match, it's a shame as Albertos used to be a brilliant restaurant 6-7 years ago x

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very nice restaurant. Menu not what it used to be but food was very good and reasonably priced.Service was fine - friendly and courteous but need to up game a bit more (e.g. didn't wipe the table between courses, group in huddles at the bar, very precarious wine pouring) - and must be the first time I've seen staff serving in a restaurant bar wearing a Rangers FC top!! Just some daft things that could make all the difference.

2  Thank Gordon C
Reviewed 22 June 2014

y wife and I years ago used to eat there and it was excellent. On passing yesterday we decided to go in for just a lunch menu. The restaurant was just as we remembered very tidy inside and initially good service. However the menu brought was the evening menu and we had to ask for the lunch menu. We ordered half a spicy chicken calzone pizza each and 2 large red wines. The wine was nice and then we waited and waited and eventually the pizzas came. I can honestly say it is the worst pizza ever. The place was empty and I can understand why Never again.

1  Thank sapper795