“Fantastic”

Almonds and Cloves
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: European, Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Although predominantly an Indian Restaurant, Almonds and Cloves in Dunfermline also provide exceptional European cuisine. Our Executive Chef, Bobby Kumar, is a man with passion for the food he creates. Although our prices are incredibly reasonable, our quality surpasses most restaurants in the local area. Come and join us and we will be proud to serve you what we believe to be an outstanding dining experience.
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Had a meal with my wife food was amazing and our waitresss Karina was so friendly and helpfull made us feel right at home

Peter C, Owner at Almonds and Cloves, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review you recent visit to our restaurant. Your kind words have been passed on to my staff and are greatly appreciated. Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 12 March 2013

this newly opened restaurant is a must. the staff are very attentive, the surroundings very cosy and welcoming, the menu has some thing for everyone. the food was fantastic. there was 4 of us, 3 ate indian and 1 had the stuffed haddock with prawns which was to die for. great value for money. have now sampled the lunch time menu and the dinner menu. you wont be disappointed. cant wait to book for xmas staff night out.

Thank you for your kind words. we look forward to welcoming you back to our restaurant soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

My wife and myself along with my in-laws recently visited this beautiful newly opened Restaurant in Dunfermline. Wow what a breath of fresh air! The staff are so friendly and welcoming and the food is to die for! By far the best curry I've had in Dunfermline or should I say in fife! But my wife does not always want curry well here's the best bit you can have European or Indian food and mix eg Indian starter and European main. We went for lunch which cost £7.95 for 3 courses! Great value. It is also in a really handy position right in front of the bus station.I could spend all day describing the food but the best thing I can recommend is to try it yourself. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

On a recent visit to Dunfermline came across this restaurant by chance an wow! Did it impress .Fantastic surroundings wonderful food and the service you would expect in a five star hotel .Staff were very very warm and friendly ..We were in for lunch and was very reasonably priced .Great value and will definitely be back ..Going to try the evening meals next time but I'm sure I won't be disappointed !! Watch this space !! .Kevin from Kirkcaldy

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our newly opened restaurant. Your kind words are appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

We dined at Almonds and Cloves on Saturday night - a great experience. The food was delicious and promptly served from friendly, helpful staff. We will definitely be visiting again soon. The restaurant welcomes children but is also ideal for couples or for a special occasion. We wish the restaurant every success as they truly deserve to do well.

2  Thank CESTTOUS
Peter C, Owner at Almonds and Cloves, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Thank you so much for your support and kind words we hope to see you again soon