“Not the best Indian restaurant in Dunfermline”
Review of Maya's - CLOSED

Maya's
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I visited Maya's on 2nd August with my husband and my sister. The food and wine was good, though we thought, over-priced!! However, I have never seen such a serious bunch of waiters - not a smile nor pleasantry from any of them - we certainly won't hurry back!!

4  Thank casswife

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Not cheap unless you get there before 5. Korma contained 5 small pieces of chicken the rest was sauce and the nan bread was small and dry. As for the waiters, not a smile amongst them. Food was ok though

3  Thank Louise R
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Another fab lunch here today. The staff are fantastic and the food is amazing. Very reasonable prices!

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I went to this restaurant last night(29th July). Whilst the food was ok, my lamb jalfrazi was very sweet and did not have the kick of any chilli peppers at all. When the bill came my colleague and I where shocked at the price we were charged for 2 soda water and lime and 2 soda water and orange squash drinks. A whopping £13.50. Obviously we queried the price and we were told that is the correct price. We were outraged, paid, didn't leave a tip and left.
By contrast, tonight we went to Frankie and Benny's( which is near the maya) and had the same drinks and they cost £3.80.

2  Thank iain m
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Just back from a meal at maya tonight the lamb in the biriyani just melted in your mouth reasonable price scrupuously clean great toilets.

1  Thank laney2009