Although I always feel Premier Inn are somewhat over priced, they usually always deliver on cleanliness, convenience and quality. This Inn was fairly typical, the staff were great, friendly and welcoming, the bedroom, including bathroom, was clean. We had a ground floor family room, I was never conscious of any noise issues, slept well. The only gripe I had was the dining room carpet had quite a bit of food debris on it where we sat.... I'd have given excellent had the price been more competitive and the dining room carpet cleaner.
All in all, I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will not get bored staying at Premier Inn Dunfermline. Situated within a leisure park, there is plenty to do including bowling, cinema and crazy golf, not to mention all the restaurants to choose from. Premier Inn Dunfermline is also a short 30 minute journey from Edinburgh, surrounded by good bus and rail links. Dunfermline Town itself has a beautiful Abbey at its center and Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Dunfermline
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Fife