We stayed for 1 night at the Premier Inn Dunfermline with our 2 small children. It was the conclusion of our summer-holiday in Scotland.
It is not a hotel to stay with your partner on a romantic weekend getaway. :-) It's a bit of Novotel style hotel: quite space full rooms with sleeper sofa. It is positioned next to the highway but there was no noise in the room. There is a number of restaurants next to the hotel; McDonalds and some Applebee's style restaurants.
We paid 100,- euro for 1 night, without breakfast. We ate breakfast at Rankin's Cafe in North Queensferry which is a 5 min drive and much nicer then the Brewers Fayre next to the hotel I think.
The lady at the hotel-reception was very nice and helpful.
Overall a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will not get bored staying at Premier Inn Dunfermline. Situated within a leisure park, there is plenty to do including bowling, cinema and crazy golf, not to mention all the restaurants to choose from. Premier Inn Dunfermline is also a short 30 minute journey from Edinburgh, surrounded by good bus and rail links. Dunfermline Town itself has a beautiful Abbey at its center and Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Dunfermline
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Fife